Your Source of Reliable News

They are all the same. It's all mind control for the dumb masses. This Pandemic has made me see things a whole lot different. These people have no interest in doing anything that benefits you. Originally Posted by Levianon17
SC is just being a drama queen and is missing my point. I pick and choose the news stations and decide whether the story is credible. He incorrectly assumes that I am a right wing and that I only watch Fox news. I am neither left nor right. I just go by what the candidates have to say regardless of their party. I do the same with the news.

I didn't even vote in the last election because I thought both candidates had no business being the most powerful person in the world. When Trump was elected, my only thought was that he'll probably fuck this up but unlike Clinton, he won't tax the shit out of me and he will let me keep most of my money that I work hard for. I don't like the man and I don't dislike the man. He's just doing exactly what I thought an extremely narcissistic bully would do with no political background and then is elected to be POTUS for whatever odd reason.
Then why don't you question anything trump says? This is 2020. He makes statements that are recorded. There is ample proof he has lied thousands of times. It's to the advantage of the agenda you back to push the idea everyone lies.
That's why you check the sources to try and keep them honest.
As far as the suggestion that a news organization would continue to push lies or incorrect information should tell you something. Like the info you thought was right, isn't. Would Fox not point out CNN, or any other MSM that wasn't making a correction? Of course they would. It would make their day.
We're on an anonymous hooker board. There is no accountability. Fox and CNN are public.
They keep each other a lot more honest than you people believe.
The idea we're being fooled all the time is a joke too. The more people who know something, the more likely the word will get out. And if you read the news (assuming you can read) instead of watching it, you would save a bunch of time. A half hour show's content takes 5-7 minutes to read.
Are we "lied" to sometimes? Probably.
IMO, these lies would be more of the "lies of omission" type.
But once again, it isn't everything you disbelieve. You saying that is very disingenuous.

Because you believe everything trump says.

It's all a show. It's a three ringed circus involving the Media, Entertainment Industry and Politics all working together on a world stage. We are being fooled. Our leaders are deceivers. The 2016 election involving Russia, Kavenaugh Hearing, impeachment ect. all deception. This Pandemic is another deception. People maybe sick or dying from a disease but we are being put through circumstances that promote fear and panic. Question everything. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Then why don't you question anything trump says? This is 2020. He makes statements that are recorded. There is ample proof he has lied thousands of times. It's to the advantage of the agenda you back to push the idea everyone lies.
That's why you check the sources to try and keep them honest.
As far as the suggestion that a news organization would continue to push lies or incorrect information should tell you something. Like the info you thought was right, isn't. Would Fox not point out CNN, or any other MSM that wasn't making a correction? Of course they would. It would make their day.
We're on an anonymous hooker board. There is no accountability. Fox and CNN are public.
They keep each other a lot more honest than you people believe.
The idea we're being fooled all the time is a joke too. The more people who know something, the more likely the word will get out. And if you read the news (assuming you can read) instead of watching it, you would save a bunch of time. A half hour show's content takes 5-7 minutes to read.
Are we "lied" to sometimes? Probably.
IMO, these lies would be more of the "lies of omission" type.
But once again, it isn't everything you disbelieve. You saying that is very disingenuous.

Because you believe everything trump says.

Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I question everything he says and what everyone else says. Especially since this Pandemic kicked in. I see more and more with each passing day all the coverage is designed to panic the people. You've been fooled too by your favorite candidate and News Station. This Pandemic is absolute truth they all have been lying. I am not worried about catching this virus because I know that's not what all this quarantine and social distancing shit is about.
If the past few weeks has proven anything, it is that all media across the board has made false, ill advised statements and each news station has some on air people dumber, more biased than others. Sure Fox news has some of those dummies which is why I don't watch them. There are some very good, honorable people on Fox News, you just have to weed them out like in any other media.

We all know Hannity's bias just like we know Stelter at CNN or Don Lemon at MSNBC just to name a few. If you are savy in the ways of media bias and I consider myself to be, you know you don't take the word of these 3 at face value because you know their agenda is more important than giving you unbiased news.

This is the very reason I am Agnostic. I don't believe anything that can't be proven to my satisfaction. I doubt everything coming from any media until I have checked it out through multiple sources.

Take the issue of hydroxychloroquine for example. What are you likely to hear from CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPo? That Trump is pushing an unproven drug that will at best do nothing for you and could kill you although there is no recorded case that I am aware of that says HC has contributed to much less caused a death and the best the left can do is tell you about a couple of idiots that drink fish tank cleaner that Fox news told them would be OK which a complete lie. How many devotees of CNN and MSNBC just might die from COVID-19 because they refused to take HC when recommended by their doctor?

What are you likely to hear from Fox news? You will hear testimonials from doctors all over the country telling you about cases they have had good responses from and again, not one recorded death that involved HC. To my surprise, the other night watching the Shannon Bream report, one of the better on air people at Fox, she interviewed a highly respected doctor that was I believe involved in finding a treatment for Ebola and he says that HC is worthless snake oil. So at least on Fox news, both sides of the argument has been presented. Can CNN and MSNBC make that claim? I doubt it.

What we don't know and may never know is whether any of those people given HC and recovered, would have done so without the intervention of the drug but everyday brings more and more stories of people swearing by it, now including a Democrat lawmaker thanking Trump for bring HC into the conversation that she believes saved her life..

So, what are you to believe? If you think you are dying from COVID-19, will you take HC or say no, I heard on CNN and MSNBC that it doesn't work.

Don't get locked into one source. If you happen to watch one news channel more than another, don't take at face value everything you hear from each and every person on that channel. As in all walks of life including doctors, there are some good ones that know what they are doing and there are some bad ones with medical degrees that are terrible ones. Same applies to news. Don't let your bias, your hatred of Trump stop you from taking what he says, doing a little research from other sources and coming to a conclusion not on your bias and hatred but some well thought out reasoning some thing you will not find from people like SC, BWK and 666.

And no, I do not believe everything Trump says. I don't believe everything that anybody says. Just like those Democrats that held their nose and voted for Hillary knowing full well her reputation of a liar was alive and well, I did that with Trump and knowing all the lies if you will, I will vote for him again because of what he has done, not what he has said. Truth be told, I can not listen to Trump speak. It is cringe worthy at best and down right dumb at worst but then I compare what he does to what Democrats will do and I have no choice but to vote for him much like many of you know Biden isn't a good choice for President, Hell, even Obama believes that but you will vote for him anyway. Let's not pretend that people that vote for Trump do so because we all believe what he says. I really don't care to listen to what he says, I only want to see what he does and what he does is more in line with my thinking than what Democrats are proposing for this country. It isn't even close for me and I'll bet those on the left are saying the exact same thing. You are going to vote for a senile, plagiarist who can't string two sentences together. Told repeated lies from his past ( which you will overlook ) because you feel you have no choice. In that, you are no different than I.
I'm big on the smell and eye test. If it stinks and it looks bad, that's enough for me to make a quick decisive conclusion. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
Too bad you don't apply that test to your own posts!
  • oeb11
  • 04-08-2020, 03:00 PM
HF - the Fascist DPST's in NYC might do the world a favor by refusing to take a drug that might alter the course of their Wuhan virus disease.

After all - anyone dumb enough to refuse HC because they hate Trump that much - is welcome to natural selection of the herd!

O/W - well written post!