Asking for discounts...

Because for an outcall, you also need to consider the travel time / gas it takes for the provider to get to you?

Many don't charge extra for outcalls, but I can understand why some would charge more for it. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
So let's say an in call is 3 for an hour. Let's say it's a hotel in call. Say the room is 1 a night. That makes them net 2.
Lets say out call is 3 an hour. In the dfw area that means they can get almost anywhere in ,so minutes let's say they drive a car that gets 12 mpg and gas is $4 per gallon. Let's just say it's a 12 miles away and takes 15 minutes drive time. The net with hard cost would be 296. So them driving is worth $96. That implies their drive time is worth 384 an hour. I understand their are some other factors. That is just to much to include all of them. Either way the net is extra money for an out call. .
Would it kill ya' to offer....though???
There is a right and wrong way to go about all things...
I think trying to negotiate a lower price is insulting to the provider. We are not buying cars or clothing or cell phones or some other mass produced product. Negotiations belong in businesses where the same product is being offered at different prices and profit margins.

Every lady in this business is a one-of-a-kind individual offering a one-of-a-kind experience. She has the right to set her own value and the marketplace (we hobbyists) can then determine whether that value is right, based on our decision to make an appointment or not.

And PhillyChik -- if you ever make it to Memphis send me an advance note. I would love to see you at your set rate.
I get asked to discount my services all the time, I do not get offended by it,, everyone has a price point and everyone has profit point.. trading dollars is not making money..

Providers yall need to get over yourselves and not take offense to someone asking for a discount,

I am not saying if your rate is $300 per hour you should take $200 and shut up about it.. but hey that guy may be your best repeat client.. so is $50 really going to put you in the poor house?

and another thing why do providers feel like you have to break the bank every single day??? You are in commissioned sales basically. you can shit in one hand and want in the other.. see which one fills up first...

if I used Provider logic I would be broke.... I just paid for a $450 fee for a client.. so instead of making $4000 i make $3550.. I don't cut my nose to spite my face
There is a right and wrong way to go about all things... Originally Posted by Eva Damita

Posting taint is always a right way.
You should see some of the offers I got when I was a TS. CHEAP BASTARDS!
  • Old-T
  • 08-08-2014, 08:11 AM
I think trying to negotiate a lower price is insulting to the provider. We are not buying cars or clothing or cell phones or some other mass produced product. Negotiations belong in businesses where the same product is being offered at different prices and profit margins. Originally Posted by memdal
I get asked to discount my services all the time, I do not get offended by it,, everyone has a price point and everyone has profit point.. trading dollars is not making money. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
And here we have the essence of the issue: different business models work different ways. Guys want to treat it as they see their own business model, since it works for them it should work for her. And different ladies have different ways they see their business. I suspect the real estate agent sees life differently than the grocery store owner.

I have never asked for a discount and expect I never will. I don't discount my fees and I always treat the ladies with the respect I expect from my clients. I DO negotiate other things with my clients, since most my work is quite tailored in what I do for my fee. As a result, it is my mindset to think those kinds of discussions are fine to have with a lady I wish to see. The more repeat business I have with a client, the more flexible the options, and again, the more frequently I have seen a lady, the more flexible the discussions of possibilities. I am guessing the serious difference of opinion guys have on this topic is related to their own world view.

Regardless, some things should be absolutes:
--Any discussion of discounts, etc., should be done with respect, never the , "Hey girl, I'm a hot looking guy and you're luck I want to see you so why don't you drop that $300 donation down to $100. I'm worth it!"
--It really helps not to push for "exceptions" before you have even met her. Most folks are more likely to give deals to frequent clients, so become a frequent client before you think about raising such questions.
--And discussion of a discount, etc., should offer something back in return: volume business, etc.
--Once the offer is put out there, whatever she replies, be a gentleman. Amazing how many guys are not.
Can't say I ever asked for a discount, but have had ladies PM me that they were in town or coming to town, and if my funds were less than her rate at the time, have told them what I have available and leave it up to them whether or not that was an acceptable amount to see me. In most cases they agreed to see me at the "discounted" rate, but it was totally their call. I might add they were all ladies I had seen before, except one.
You want a discount, u should fuck me. LOL I have guys tell me all the time that they posted a review and suddenly were swarmed with discount offers just to prove they can be better lol.
Yeah that happens all the time. You ladies are mighty competitive.
My experience with this.....

I have negotiated a discount once before for my services. He was a gentleman and let me know upfront what he had to spend. He told me if I couldn't accept it then he would give me a substantial deposit for a future date at the M&G we already had scheduled. The difference was .40, one of his requests (nail color) would have cost me .40 to get them redone after our encounter to begin with. I negotiated the color of my choosing and we had a nice time together.

(Now that I've posted this I'm waiting for the inevitable "Can U piant them hot pink" PM. I'm on to you mongers.)
--And discussion of a discount, etc., should offer something back in return: volume business, etc. Originally Posted by Old-T
and that's the bottom line right there.

what incentive does a girl ever have to give some random guy a price break? she's taking most of the risks. she has to assume it's a one-shot deal. the likelihood that you'll fuck her better than another guy is marginal at best.

so she should discount you "just because" you asked?

what incentive does a girl ever have to give some random guy a price break? she's taking most of the risks. she has to assume it's a one-shot deal. the likelihood that you'll fuck her better than another guy is marginal at best.

so she should discount you "just because" you asked? Originally Posted by john_deere
THANK YOU (Sorry Old-T)

We are not exactly selling cookies here
so I fail to see how any other "business model" fits. It is a very unique industry in which the client wants perfection, however defined, and can NEVER create that themselves--"Weird Science" was just a movie, kids...

so she should discount you "just because" you asked?
Originally Posted by john_deere
Thus why i do my frequent flyer discount

Philly- your avatar is beautiful