Biden the sock puppet

I expect that from lefty, but Mr. Center appears to always be way off balance. Originally Posted by Willie Wanker
Ha..you're admitting stating facts makes you a lefty
Ha..you're admitting stating facts makes you a lefty Originally Posted by keeponrisin
Sorry, Your beliefs aren't facts. Maybe white rage is tarnishing reality. Could also be toxic masculinity.
This coming from a trump worshiper who is so devoted he's going to move to get closer to his god Originally Posted by keeponrisin

I wonder if putin will open the door to trumps cult followers once he relocates to russia? (along with the millions he's scamming from said cult members)
I wonder if putin will open the door to trumps cult followers once he relocates to russia? (along with the millions he's scamming from said cult members) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Don't be silly! Of course Putin has invited us. I'm looking forward to the first vodka social. I can't wait to to get better acquainted with "VP", that's what he call him and he's cool with it. Fom there on well be learning mustache twirling and lessons on the correct way to execute the infamous "Bwahaha" taunt. I can hardly wait! 👍
I wonder if putin will open the door to trumps cult followers once he relocates to russia? (along with the millions he's scamming from said cult members) Originally Posted by woodywouldpekher
Putin likes the sock puppet masters better Sir