Any Diabetics in the house?

Damn I spent about 20 minutes trying to shred your argument. But I just Googled "insulin" and see that apparently the GOP did block lower prices. Looks like I'm eating crow. Originally Posted by Tiny
I responded to this on another thread. This guy is duplicating threads.

The parliamentarian removed the insulin cap from the initial bill because it has nothing to do with climate or inflation. It was not the GOP who did that. It was put back in with another bill but that bill, the Inflation Scam bill, was filled with rich, tasty pork. Billions of dollars of pork.
A couple of GOP politicians (in violation of conservative principals) said that they would vote for the cap if it was offered up alone. The GOP has done nothing to diabetics. That is a black lie of the worst sort.
Everything is then, JD. But the rule is “speculating on another member’s health.”

Why not give us some perspective on this situation rather than playing butt hurt bait and snitch stare down games with the staff?

Why would you oppose a measure that would benefit millions of others who suffer from T1D?

FYI - I didn’t RTM the post that got you pointed. I don’t know that anybody did.

SMFH.
If you posted this response in a similar thread then it's your lie.
It was 7 GOP senators, not 2.

How is capping a price pork? It's not.

Looks like you know as much about this bill as you do about things in general. I'm not even going to explain this to you.
There are Trumpys on this site who claim this bill doesn't address inflation so why couldn't there be a price cap?
If you guessed there could be you would be right.

You have just about every tidbit of information in your post wrong.

Bummer. And the ll that is still here won't give you a hug like the other one.

I'd ask you for a link proving you aren't a liar but that's not going to happen.
I responded to this on another thread. This guy is duplicating threads.

The parliamentarian removed the insulin cap from the initial bill because it has nothing to do with climate or inflation. It was not the GOP who did that. It was put back in with another bill but that bill, the Inflation Scam bill, was filled with rich, tasty pork. Billions of dollars of pork.
A couple of GOP politicians (in violation of conservative principals) said that they would vote for the cap if it was offered up alone. The GOP has done nothing to diabetics. That is a black lie of the worst sort. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
You'd better check the entire timeline before making any more libelous statements.

Oh, here you go. You lose again.
https://marketrealist.com/economy-an...t-insulin-cap/
Libelous statements?
Pretty much a bullshit thread here. IF you have insurance as all the rich old farts here do, the cost of insulin is irrelevant....it's covered by your plan and negotiated between your insurer and their contracted pharmacy. An insured person pays what their plan requires. Easy peas. Don't like it, get another plan...but in US, that means get another job....different topic.

If not insured, then entirely different situation.....essentially you're on your own to likely pay full list price...not just insulin.

Google the price escalation of insulin lately, nevermind, new pcr technology, and see for yourself. Compare to the Epi-Pen guy, then re- think.
medicare covers shit on insulin itself

you might be able to buy a supplemnt at a good price

and the need is for the less than rich people
The USA full retail cost for a vial of insulin is $250
The SAME brand but in Spanish labeling in Mexico is $25
This same brand in Canada is ~~ $60

Let that sink in I have an empty vial of USA insulin and a empth vial of the Mexican insulin and I say "guess the difference"
Pretty much a bullshit thread here. IF you have insurance as all the rich old farts here do, the cost of insulin is irrelevant....it's covered by your plan and negotiated between your insurer and their contracted pharmacy. An insured person pays what their plan requires. Easy peas. Don't like it, get another plan...but in US, that means get another job....different topic.

If not insured, then entirely different situation.....essentially you're on your own to likely pay full list price...not just insulin.

Google the price escalation of insulin lately, nevermind, new pcr technology, and see for yourself. Compare to the Epi-Pen guy, then re- think. Originally Posted by reddog1951
We have Obamacare now, there are no uninsured.
Jacuzzme...Do you REALLY believe what you just said? Are you employed and covered by your employer's plan...if so, maybe lucky. Are you an independent contractor...if so might be able to get affordable insurance with limited coverage for 1-2K/month. Depending on your state, you might qualify for Medicaid and get whatever it allows. If on Medicare, your cost is subject to your plan that you choose to pay.

Just so you know, and probably do KNOW, Obamacare (as you call it) does NOT mean there are no uninsured.....now, if you meant to say universal health care (akin to what most other civilized countries experience) then you might be right. .... except that you're right, just not correct in this instance.
I think he was trying to be glib.