The Southern Baptist Minister gets it. Why can't you?

There is a significant "difference" between "Davis" and "this administration."

"Davis" does not have the authority to issue an Executive Order.

This (and every) "administration" does have that authority.

Case closed!

However, "Davis" did have the right to quit her job with no repercussions.

That's what she should have done!

Instead, she chose to ignore the court order and they put her stupid ass in jail!

Good for them! Originally Posted by bigtex
Wrong. Originally Posted by Budman
Wrong? Give me a friggin' break!

Trying to draw a comparison between an ignorant county clerk in Kenfuk'ntucky and the POTUS is like trying to compare Little League Baseball against the Big's.

They both play with a bat, a ball and a glove. But the similarities end there!

Dudman, was that you driving JDIdiot's Late Model Huff?
The government should get out of the marriage business altogether. Marriage licenses are simply fund raisers for the county. They are no longer necessary, if they ever were.
Agreed,Whiny.
Ya gotta love the abject hypocrisy of a woman that pompously shouts to the heavens how strongly she follows Jesus - while spitting on his teachings regarding divorce.....3 times. lol. She is ignorant of Jesus' teachings. She is simply a bigot. She is Christianity...... Originally Posted by Asfaloth54

I agree with this statement, however, the part of the story that brings it back on over to this side is the fact a muzlim also did not do her duty because of her "religion" The outcomes were very very very different. It no longer matters that this woman can sin with the best of us. The fact muzlims and christians are treated differently for the same thing, IS WRONG.
  • DSK
  • 09-11-2015, 11:11 AM
Ya gotta love the abject hypocrisy of a woman that pompously shouts to the heavens how strongly she follows Jesus - while spitting on his teachings regarding divorce.....3 times. lol. She is ignorant of Jesus' teachings. She is simply a bigot. She is Christianity...... Originally Posted by Asfaloth54
You do realize she started following Jesus after the divorces, and to the point as to whether she believes in marriage between a man and a woman - she married 3 times so she must agree with the idea of marriage, and she didn't marry a woman.
Wrong? Give me a friggin' break!

Trying to draw a comparison between an ignorant county clerk in Kenfuk'ntucky and the POTUS is like trying to compare Little League Baseball against the Big's.

They both play with a bat, a ball and a glove. But the similarities end there!

Dudman, was that you driving JDIdiot's Late Model Huff? Originally Posted by bigtex

Please explain to me the difference. I agree she was wrong. I also think this administration is wrong. They pick and choose what laws to enforce. Show me how I'm wrong. You lead from the top. The "do as I say not as I do" is the typical liberal mantra. It's bullshit and you know it.
Please explain to me the difference. I agree she was wrong. I also think this administration is wrong. They pick and choose what laws to enforce. Show me how I'm wrong. You lead from the top. The "do as I say not as I do" is the typical liberal mantra. It's bullshit and you know it. Originally Posted by Budman
Obama is not the mayor of San Francisco. What laws has the administration picked and chosen?
This administration has not enforced the immigration laws and I believe "sanctuary cities" are against the law. Marijuana is against the law yet numerous states have declared it legal.
This administration has not enforced the immigration laws and I believe "sanctuary cities" are against the law. Marijuana is against the law yet numerous states have declared it legal. Originally Posted by Budman
So you're against states' rights? I also wasn't aware that the border patrol was just letting anyone in. I'm pretty sure if you travel to the border, those men and women are still doing their job. San Francisco has been a sanctuary city since the early 90s, so Clinton and Bush didn't do anything either. Care to blame them as well?
So you're against states' rights? I also wasn't aware that the border patrol was just letting anyone in. I'm pretty sure if you travel to the border, those men and women are still doing their job. San Francisco has been a sanctuary city since the early 90s, so Clinton and Bush didn't do anything either. Care to blame them as well? Originally Posted by WombRaider

You're damn right I blame them as well. This country has a border only in name. Obama is not the first POTUS to ignore this. My question is why is it so horrible for Davis to ignore a law she disagrees with but it is OK for others to do the same.
You're damn right I blame them as well. This country has a border only in name. Obama is not the first POTUS to ignore this. My question is why is it so horrible for Davis to ignore a law she disagrees with but it is OK for others to do the same. Originally Posted by Budman
You are trying to draw an equivocation between a county clerk and the president of the united states. That is your first mistake. There is a religious component that is present with Davis and based on our constitution, she cannot do that. Marriage is also not a law.
You are trying to draw an equivocation between a county clerk and the president of the united states. That is your first mistake. There is a religious component that is present with Davis and based on our constitution, she cannot do that. Marriage is also not a law. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So he is the emperor. The ruler of all the peasants. He is above the law because he alone determines what is law? Is that what you're saying?
You are trying to draw an equivocation between a county clerk and the president of the united states. That is your first mistake. There is a religious component that is present with Davis and based on our constitution, she cannot do that. Marriage is also not a law. Originally Posted by WombRaider
"Marriage is not a law." A hell of a lot of divorce attorney's would say other wise. And why did your swishy walking brethren and sisters push that issue all the way to the Supreme Court, if it's " not a law " that the STATEs have had control of for all these years ? You become more of a pendejo with every breath you SUCK from the atmosphere !
So he is the emperor. The ruler of all the peasants. He is above the law because he alone determines what is law? Is that what you're saying? Originally Posted by Budman
Dudman, please tell us once again how you somehow reconcile the fact that there is a striking similarity between a County Clerk's responsibilities in Kenfukntucky (as it relates to the marriage equality issue) and the POTUS.

Please dazzle us some more with your brilliance!
So you're against states' rights? I also wasn't aware that the border patrol was just letting anyone in. I'm pretty sure if you travel to the border, those men and women are still doing their job. San Francisco has been a sanctuary city since the early 90s, so Clinton and Bush didn't do anything either. Care to blame them as well? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Are you kidding? Do you not pay any attention at all? Do you know how limited the rules of engagement are for the Border Patrol? I'll bet you still haven't looked up mandamus yet either. I'm still waiting for your apology.

Damn. You are stupid. And proud of it.