Skilled BJ Hints, tips, and possibly tricks <-Ya I said it. :)

Looks like Tara's taking notes.

(She could probably GIVE the notes.)
I had a girlfriend do this to me: I laid on my back with one of those triangle pillow things and she put strawberry jelly and Cool Whip on junior. Not too much, just, well, enough. She didn't use her hands except to put her fingers in my mouth for me to suck and she stroked my prostate with a small vibrator. While she was deep throating, she made gulping, gurgling sounds, and she would come up for air gasping and panting, foaming at the mouth (cool whip) give me a mischievous look for a second and go down again and again. When the Golden Moment came, she timed the prostate massage with each explosion, all while DTing me.
Almost passed out every time.
Dare you guys to last more than 5 minutes this way.
Looks like Tara's taking notes.

(She could probably GIVE the notes.) Originally Posted by Crossroads
I might be able to tell a secret or two. But then it wouldn't be a secret.
Bj, Italian Princess, and MilfMeryl give what I consider to most excellent blow jobs. Exceptional in that they stand out in my memories of cocksuckers. Thank you, ladies.

Love it.

• CSI
  • 12-22-2010, 09:42 PM

Love it.

. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
I am really sorry I missed your experience, sweetie. You retired just as we were getting some communication going.

Even though I have seen many providers over the years, there are only a few that "Love It". I have tried to train and explain what I wanted, but often on deaf ears. Just like tonight, I got a massage, but it was way too fast and not at all sensual. I requested three times for her to slow down.

Good topic.

CSI
The 3 S's.......soft, slow, and sensual! Need me to demonstrate? LOL!
My most sensitive part is the shaft, but I LOVE it when a woman DT's me, sticks her tongue out and licks my balls as my cock fills her throat. Oh baby!
Crossroads...I LOVE your sense of humor!

I don't think any two are ever the same! One just has to do what feels right at the time and follow responses.

Love it.. Originally Posted by Caitie Mae
maybe someday I'll get to see what she means

The 3 S's.......soft, slow, and sensual! Need me to demonstrate? LOL! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
yes please...
Yep I gotta see BJ for sure!!
I don't have tips I just go into this dick-sucking mode & pretty loved for it lol.
I downloaded an E-book for my WIFE when she said she wanted to attempt CIM... (still waiting) but there were several others that I downloaded as well. The one pertaining to this topic is titled "Blow by Blow"

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...uthkey=CJ-j0iM

I uploaded it to my Hobby emails google docs (cause Im smart like that) above is the secure link (notice the https) if ladies are interested in reading it.

Also for the guys another e-book on DATY

https://docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&p...thkey=CKHizO4E
Very Very Slow. Wet, wet and more wet. And lots of eye contact. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
All very correct. But when it comes to climax, suck baby, suck!
First of all, I admit I am very easy, so pretty much any method pleases me as long as there is proper attention given to the act. One thing I experienced that I have not seen mentioned here was what happened to me at a strip club. A lovely dancer gor me in the corner and put her mouth down there and started a humming/vibrating that put my whole body at attention. Now I have never experienced this in an actual bj, but if I did, I think it would be all over immediately.
One other note, LisaLove, for all of her strangeness does offer a unique experience in this area. For you guys who say you can't on oral only, I dare ya. She has an industrial-powered mouth (in a good way).