Encounter: P***ty Follow-up, Emma Chance

• Gbb65
  • 03-05-2024, 12:06 AM
any pics of her
None that i'm aware of. she is a fox though.

straight ...up psycho shit

...but ins all ...honesty yer ...plastic man ...be waitin fer his invite ta the nexts one
Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t understand why some folks have a problem with this party.

Maybe I’m missing something, but I don’t understand why some folks have a problem with this party. Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
maybe cause some ...folks ...knows the past ...history?
^^^^

Point taken PM
maybe cause some ...folks ...knows the past ...history? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Ding ding ding ding ding.....

edit add --- and a tiger or sargeant or major doesn't change their stripes....
3 years since my first party and every one has been run very well. No issues. Loads of fun. To reiterate I love Emma's sexy ass.
I have been to too many to count. Never saw any feeling like they paid too much. Not sure if previous issues but my gut feeling is he loses money
Interesting that there are always more complaints from people who don’t attend than reports from people who do.
Interesting that there are always more complaints from people who stoped attending than reports from people who do. Originally Posted by Crazy Bob
I may have fixed it you Sir
I have been to too many to count. Never saw any feeling like they paid too much. Not sure if previous issues but my gut feeling is he loses money Originally Posted by Bigdaddy14606

Originally Posted by soldierboy44

I hear you, and yet...