Skip the Games Vs. Switter Vs. Oh2

Ahhh i remember a certain Texas traveler girl named I believe that adamantly said eccie is dead and OH2 is where all are goin!
Lmao
Howd that work out Originally Posted by BigDeal
That was/is too funny. Remember she also posted she was retiring in June, then July, then 2020, blah blah blah. Wish the know it alls would just go away...
You can't really compare apples and oranges. Sites that you can be verified on that use refrences to sites that anyone and they're mama can post one. On is safer one is faster.
so what. Its a pandemic. And everytime I try to retire I get alot of inquirys and men asking me not too. Funny that you're keeping tabs on me though. I dont even know you and never spoke to you before but you're watching me..... interesting
That was/is too funny. Remember she also posted she was retiring in June, then July, then 2020, blah blah blah. Wish the know it alls would just go away... Originally Posted by Boredinop
and it is........ look how many providers and gents have left bc of the constant shut downs. Now there's no ads and guys like you flood eccie with inquiry on skip the games riff raff. Oh2 is a great site in alot of places. But here in the Midwest as expected poeple are stubborn to change.

Still find it so funny the amount of gents creepily watching my every move. If you're not into me.or seeing my. Why always bring me up?? Lol just plain creepy. Notice I have all yes reviews over years and years. Spotless reviews when it was aspd when it was horndogs all of it. Still all yeses across the boards. Never a no call no show. Never a funny or sketchy situation. The only negative on my reviews are again from men who have never seen me. Not in person or in session, who talk shit about me on the boards. Thats something to think about. if i was as bad as they(complete strangers) say there would be reviews to prove it. They don't exist. Stop trying to make me the badguy bc im more progressive then your average local. Thats not fair. And yall have done it to me since I moved up here.

That was/is too funny. Remember she also posted she was retiring in June, then July, then 2020, blah blah blah. Wish the know it alls would just go away... Originally Posted by Boredinop
Ahhh i remember a certain Texas traveler girl named I believe that adamantly said eccie is dead and OH2 is where all are goin!
Lmao
Howd that work out Originally Posted by BigDeal
When I say this type of stuff they jump my ass as if I'm wrong. ....
Oh2 is dead!!! But the ads are free to speak our minds.
STG is ALL SCAMS ITS hard to be taken seriously
Is private delights better then Ero ? Originally Posted by JasminDelights
and it is........ look how many providers and gents have left bc of the constant shut downs. Now there's no ads and guys like you flood eccie with inquiry on skip the games riff raff. Oh2 is a great site in alot of places. But here in the Midwest as expected poeple are stubborn to change.

Still find it so funny the amount of gents creepily watching my every move. If you're not into me.or seeing my. Why always bring me up?? Lol just plain creepy. Notice I have all yes reviews over years and years. Spotless reviews when it was aspd when it was horndogs all of it. Still all yeses across the boards. Never a no call no show. Never a funny or sketchy situation. The only negative on my reviews are again from men who have never seen me. Not in person or in session, who talk shit about me on the boards. Thats something to think about. if i was as bad as they(complete strangers) say there would be reviews to prove it. They don't exist. Stop trying to make me the badguy bc im more progressive then your average local. Thats not fair. And yall have done it to me since I moved up here. Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Now time out chachi!
In my post in no way was I derogatory or attacking. In addition my dear this had nothing to do with anyone "creepily watching you" Hell I dont I havent even looked at your profile in well minutes!
Lmao
I just have a memory is all hard to believe..and I along with others found it funny to see the strong statement on how OH2 was THE place to be.
Maybe in Texas but not here.
But everything is bigger in TX right?
I hope you are well and please play safe
We call that the Kaylen. Last day, a month later, my last day forever.... lol, she still going 3+ years later.
We call that the Kaylen. Last day, a month later, my last day forever.... lol, she still going 3+ years later. Originally Posted by royamcr

Apparently not since end of July, after the car incident an encounter mentioned.
When I say this type of stuff they jump my ass as if I'm wrong. .... Originally Posted by HoustonRiley
Oh2 is dead!!! But the ads are free to speak our minds.
STG is ALL SCAMS ITS hard to be taken seriously
Is private delights better then Ero ?

Definitely not trying to jump anybody asses but I do want to find which sites our good men actually use for good company.....

I actually will be retrieving in December 2020 and only having ten or less of my true gentleman in the hobby to have my private # to see for certain type of playtimes.
I will every now then post an add for my HRS of Operations as I'm sure most of yall know I have a legitimate job aside from my horny hormonal desires. I mean this is a hobby not a career !
It's so confusing, scary, complicated. Looks like there is no 1 best place. Used to be here. I still stay here cuz I love everyone! Have some new pics but I don't think I can show nipples! Are any of the sites nipple-friendly? Lol. Don't want to be on too many sites. Because I am low volume and it's a ton of work juggling multiple sites