BACKPAGE "i just got to say this"

You stated: Sites like this aren't escaping the usual pimps , druggies, and eye sores.... they are just more professional about it. Are you saying there are pimps posing as hobbyists on this site? I would think the ladies would want to know who these people are. By all means... name them.
You should come to montgomery
Gia, you can come to Virginia and advertise on bp anytime. I would definitely give you call. Originally Posted by alias77
I will keep that in mind sweetie, thanks!
Good place market business. Make sure screen and do references checks.
You stated: Sites like this aren't escaping the usual pimps , druggies, and eye sores.... they are just more professional about it. Are you saying there are pimps posing as hobbyists on this site? I would think the ladies would want to know who these people are. By all means... name them. Originally Posted by alias77
Pimps don't pose as hobbyist, if anything they got one or more of their women on here posting.
And guys still keep on paying
If pimps didn't pose as hobbyists? Providers wouldnt advertise no pimps.... I do agree wonen do have them on here. They just won't get money from me.
I only use independent women... no pimps or agencies.
You got a system to tell whose pimped n not, lol
Good post. I've had one bad experience from bp, one so so, and one great one that I've repeated two times. Just take the time to do some homework.
I will never use BP!
why use backpage when you have eccie and p411?
  • LNK
  • 04-15-2014, 08:15 AM
Not all providers are on ECCIE or P411, and even if they are, that doesn't automatically make them "OK".

Bat-shit crazy is everywhere, not exclusive to BP.
why use backpage when you have eccie and p411? Originally Posted by trey mcdougle
Because a lady friend provider once told me...there is nothing like advertising too much! That being said...there are cities (in Canada) where BP works really well meaning I have met amazing gents from BP and they have become reg..yes there are lots of WOT but if you can get a few good clients from it...why not!

As for US cities...I never use BP...I stick to well known ad sites...
BJ
I have found that those that just don't like BP .... just don't like BP. In Dallas a lot of the providers on ECCIE have ads on BP and a lot of BP girls have reviews on ECCIE.
If the people that complain about BP would spend their complaint time researching, I think they would find some really awesome providers.
Not all providers are on ECCIE or P411, and even if they are, that doesn't automatically make them "OK".

Bat-shit crazy is everywhere, not exclusive to BP. Originally Posted by LNK
Hell yeah ... interestingly enough the "real" crazies are here on ECCIE.

What makes them more dangerous is that they are slick and cunning. You don't realize they are bat-shit crazy until it's too late. They have stole your wallet without you knowing, cashed and dashed to daddy's car or threatened to out you to your job and wife unless you pay their blackmailing fee.

At least with the backpage and street walker crazies, you know right away they are bat-shit crazy and are expecting it before it even happens.

BTW ... I love backpage and post there with no qualms what-so-ever. Not all guys know what eccie, p411 or TER is.