Is Bill Clinton Sick??

• DSK
  • 05-05-2015, 09:58 PM
How did that go? Originally Posted by WombRaider
You are either missing the point or obstinately ignoring your mistake.
If you fuck up, you deserve jail. Originally Posted by WombRaider
He deserves jail. So does his wife. According to you. Now YOU shut the fuck UP!
He deserves jail. So does his wife. According to you. Now YOU shut the fuck UP! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Further proof that LLIdiot does not have to try very hard in order to become an arrogant, condescending asshole.

Being an A-Hole is almost as natural to LLIdiot as his regular, early morning Depends change.
Further proof ..... Originally Posted by bigtex
Let's see ..... you campaigned for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator; you voted for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator 2x's; and you have "sung" praises for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator throughout the Bush years ....

and apparently have leaped in here to defend the...

...draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator..... yet again!

....who has to pay the family bills out of a "charitable" foundation funded by bribes and "hush" money.......

... And you actually continue to show your face in public or ...

... even anonymously post on a hooker board????? You're a "fine specimen"!!

Like these two:

Go ahead ... provide me yet another opportunity to show what you are.
Lexie in full cry, because he get's no pussy.
  • R.M.
  • 05-06-2015, 04:25 PM
I was watching the news last night, they were asking Bill Clinton about the donations flap, and I was struck by how emaciated he looked.

He and I are the same age, and he looks like a 78 year old than a 68 year old.

Except for the hair, he looks like he just got through with a 6 month battery of chemo therapy.

I wonder what's up? Originally Posted by Jackie S
I believe that would be karma.
Let's see ..... you campaigned for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator; you voted for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator 2x's; and you have "sung" praises for the draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator throughout the Bush years ....

and apparently have leaped in here to defend the...

...draft dodging, perjurying, sexual predator..... yet again!

....who has to pay the family bills out of a "charitable" foundation funded by bribes and "hush" money.......

... And you actually continue to show your face in public or ...

... even anonymously post on a hooker board????? You're a "fine specimen"!!

Like these two:

Go ahead ... provide me yet another opportunity to show what you are. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Can you prove any of the bribes or hush money or is it just more evidence of things you hope and pray are true, but really you have no proof for them.

We are all posting anonymously on here, not sure why that's a point.
He deserves jail. So does his wife. According to you. Now YOU shut the fuck UP! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You just aren't tough enough to pull that off. All I see is a vision of you crying out for a depends change because you've shat the bed yet again.
You just aren't tough enough to pull that off. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Advocating violence? You are pathetically STUPID!

Is that why she dumped you?
I believe that would be karma. Originally Posted by R.M.
Thanks for improving the "neighborhood"!
Can you prove any of the bribes or hush money or is it just more evidence of things you hope and pray are true, but really you have no proof for them. Originally Posted by WombRaider
I don't need proof on a hooker board blog ... STUPID.

If you would read and listen a little more, you might not ask for any "proof"!

As "Bill" said ..... he is "paying the bills"!!!! With a charitable fund?????