Here comes the sun☀️

Every two to three months these same sentiments go around, then Eccie turns into graveyard of stagnation, threads don't get touched all day, sometimes two. Then the conflict comes back, then the whining, rinse, lather, repeat.
The 60's are dead, peace and love lost out, just accept it, and live a normal care free existence. Nothing on Eccie to lose sleep over.
ECCIE is a forum. It's a coded space for people to exchange communication. The soul of ECCIE (or theme, vibe, whatever you call it) is whatever we make it. So if it's ugly and negative and combative, it's that way because we allowed those influences to grow. If we want a positive space, we have to change the way we communicate with and regard one another.

If you build it, they will come Originally Posted by klovve
Thank you for standing up for the soul of ECCIE. I think that most people here would agree with you. The few who don't will try to drown out our soul with their shitty attitudes, but not very successfully.

Still, it does present a drag on all of our uplifting factors. I don't know the answer, but ECCIE seems kind of loosely moderated compared to other forums. Can't put myself in someone else's shoes to judge what should be done differently though.
The only time troll watching gets interesting is when the brilliant (and beautiful I might add) Miss Valentina decides to take them down a notch. That's fun! Originally Posted by pjd19000
Actually, I miss the sharp tongue of Eryn. She had some of the best zingers!
hey klovve long time no visit. got to correct that... by the way i keep waiting for that tit pic you mentioned.... hopefully yours
Fraternities "clicks" are still a mystery as well...

Side Note: Don't ask why us sorority women snap in affirmation. I still haven't figured it out. Originally Posted by London-James
Actually, I miss the sharp tongue of Eryn. Originally Posted by justaphase
Ah miss Eryn's sharp tongue, too. 'Speshully mah balls!
Always been a sweet girl to me. Thanks for the thread. The purpose is to hook up and get laid. No reason why we can't be respectful in doing so or maybe some are just not here to get laid. Which is not contributing to the community.
Either way, there is room for everyone. Some just like to take up more bytes, than others but their information is useless if your here for fun, to hookup and get laid. Someone once told me, when your naked, anything is possible. I still believe that.
😎
If you build it, they will come Originally Posted by klovve

i think ya got a lot of building to do and if you are serious about making nice nice happen here again you need to make it a 24/7 job till ya recruit a workforce!

I'm gonna chill a bit and try to help ya cause I remember them "good ole days" when we drank together.... sang together...... and some of ya made a habit of feeding us occasionally!

You should know that the way your ass looked in them Yoga Pants the other night has a lot to do with trying to "get my nice on". Some pictures of it, in and out of the Yoga pants, will go a long way to me continuing the kinder, gentler approach....
Aww Whispers....I miss those days. When all the hookers got along and we loved each other. I'll help Kllove.
Damn whispers respects klovve? She just went up a couple points. Let's bring the love back.

Side note: down with thievery!
Damn whispers respects klovve? Originally Posted by russellevans
Did you notice the hypocrisy in him not referring to her as a whore?
Very well stated. One of the many reasons I adore you and enjoy the privilege of your company. I only regret having seen you BCD just once; if I could, I'd be seeing you weekly. You are intelligent, witty, well spoken, beautiful little, and a sexual dynamo! I hope your post brings some civility back to ECCIE(Icky)
the way your ass looked in them Yoga Pants the other night has a lot to do with trying to "get my nice on". Originally Posted by Whispers
My reaction was totally opposite of "nice" 😎
I thought they were tight black leather with a lace tie string in back ? The kind you untie with your teeth? Oops. What ever they were you f'n rocked them.
Did you notice the hypocrisy in him not referring to her as a whore? Originally Posted by saustin
Now I'm confused. I thought not referring to her as a whore was a good thing. Can't stop that feeling.
She hath words to tame the savage beast!!