Birthday Celebrations - Do you hobby to celebrate?

Hum I thinck I might pick you. Base upon your mad skill
Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Hey whatever happened to picking me. Whatever mad skill you desire i am better than boardman.
plus i will give you a better discount and in your case will way provider references
plus i will give you a better discount and in your case will way provider references Originally Posted by proper
Block, block, block.
  • R.M.
  • 08-18-2010, 04:58 PM

Ok I have been looking over the whole thread and I thinck in total fairness to everyone that has a birthday this month or next month September or has posted in this thread we should just have a small and private orgy for the Virgo's in the House

HA i like this thread I was just talking to a friends about my Birthday next month. I told them I plan on having a small get together in reality I'm thinking about having another gb lol
  • R.M.
  • 08-18-2010, 05:51 PM
Gang bang/orgy
I'm not a Virgo...my b-day is later in the month so I'm a Libra. But, I'll play along. LOL
HA i like this thread I was just talking to a friends about my Birthday next month. I told them I plan on having a small get together in reality I'm thinking about having another gb lol Originally Posted by Max Rax

Ok I have been looking over the whole thread and I thinck in total fairness to everyone that has a birthday this month or next month September or has posted in this thread we should just have a small and private orgy for the Virgo's in the House

Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Gang bang/orgy Originally Posted by Reese McClain
Sign me up both of you. I am so there.
and can we please exclude boardman. please ..........

Is Someone Feeling Intimidated?
TFF
Reese and Max,
My PM's aren't going out or something, but anyway,
Thanks for the invite. I'll be there.
I do have some Vitamin V so as long as it doesn't last over 4 hours I'll be okay.(at least that's what the fine print says)
Lingerie is fine although I would like to see Reese in those chaps at some point and I have no problem whatsoever with a couple more girls joining us.
Oh yeah, and I prefer Crown Special Reserve, Thanks for asking.
See ya at the party!!!
  • R.M.
  • 08-19-2010, 02:01 PM
FYI I'm not getting in the jacuzzi with the chaps on
FYI I'm not getting in the jacuzzi with the chaps on Originally Posted by Reese McClain
You sure ain't darlin'
  • R.M.
  • 08-19-2010, 10:15 PM
You sure ain't darlin' Originally Posted by boardman

Something to thinck about