Who are the top 5 nymphos in Houston ?

I have a dilemma but SOMEBODY won't let me talk about it right now and this is the perfect thread to do it in lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Lol, no dilemma there. Who's visiting? Hit that first and you can hit the other at your leasure... Just sayin
Lol, no dilemma there. Who's visiting? Hit that first and you can hit the other at your leasure... Just sayin Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
That's not the dilemma lol.
Not compare to Sandahra...I'd say Ava is a sensual GFE with a twist of KinkyNasty, where as Sandahra is a full blown PSE.

As far as Holly, I have no experience BCD, but I'd love to find out!

Hey, you have NO idea what kinda KinkyNasty fun I've had with my ex-gfs!! Lol! Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
And Girlfriends can be kinky!
Brianna at hot Latin girls do I need to say more
  • bbkid
  • 01-12-2011, 07:04 AM
I have a dilemma but SOMEBODY won't let me talk about it right now and this is the perfect thread to do it in lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Spill it, E_A.
If they were true nymphos they wouldn't take the donation just the dick.
Spill it, E_A. Originally Posted by bbkid
I agree! Don't bring it up and not Spill it EA...... so get to spilling!!

If they were true nymphos they wouldn't take the donation just the dick. Originally Posted by carkido45
Once again CK45 is WAY off the mark here........ Thank you Captain Literal......... You know what was meant by the thread.......... And BTW...... TRUE nymphos WILL take the donation too..... .they'll just take more dick on the side..........

JaD
And Girlfriends can be kinky! Originally Posted by hollyofhouston
So you say..... Your pics look yummy!!!! Mmm Mmmmm Mmmmmm.....
I will be spilling it but if I do it right now I'll be in for it so....fuck shit damn this is BS man. I want advice and I can't get it right now lol.
Boy, you think too damn much!!! Lol
Y'all didn't know this already. You saw my threads right lol.
Boy, you think too damn much!!! Lol Originally Posted by KinkyNasty
Yep....posts, too!
Yep....posts, too! Originally Posted by TexasGator
Well my handle is Eccie "Addict" lol
Is there a 12 step program for that shit?
Wayward, I think you killed the only true one I knew. {big grin} first squiter I knew.. rip Crystal {again said tongue in cheek}