Whispers is trolling.

Ya know BugleBoy.....I was hoping not to have to for a while.... but before the ship sailed My phone started lighting up with texts from people telling me my reputation as an asshole that hates women was suffering from people talking "nice" about me.... I didn't understand how that could be until I saw these posts....

What's that saying? "If you can't say anything ugly about a person don't say nothing at all?"

I'm lobbying the owners to add to Guideline #22 Better watch for it so you don't get sanctioned....

#22 - trying to undermine Whispers characterization as a Woman Hating Misogynist that no women ever spend time with Originally Posted by Whispers
Thanks for the heads up, I get in enough trouble around here, as it is. Maybe I need to take a break from the board when I start admiring the work that you and SL have been doing. Every time you guys leave, I get so bored, then when you return, I get pissed as what you say. Guess I can't have it both ways--I need to step aside for a time out, before eccie Mods give me one for being nice to Whispers.

Have a Great Summer folks. Mic Drop.
I'll never forget what Whispers once told me.

He said "Son, if you want to get a lot of views just put my name in the heading".

He was right. This thread would already be on page 5 if it had any other name. He was always right.

He also taught me how NOT to get banned. He even warned me a few times to edit my comments when I was after him. He would politely tell me what rule I broke and what to do. I was very grateful.

What I will miss most is being able to read his new threads. They always challenge me as I strive to grow into his peer. One day we will be equals.

Also, I did that pole on who would we rather make love to and I picked Whispers over SL.
  • gt27
  • 06-06-2017, 09:09 PM
I'll never forget what Whispers once told me.

He said "Son, if you want to get a lot of views just put my name in the heading".

He was right. This thread would already be on page 5 if it had any other name. He was always right.

He also taught me how NOT to get banned. He even warned me a few times to edit my comments when I was after him. He would politely tell me what rule I broke and what to do. I was very grateful.

What I will miss most is being able to read his new threads. They always challenge me as I strive to grow into his peer. One day we will be equals.

Also, I did that pole on who would we rather make love to and I picked Whispers over SL. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I'm sure your would like that "pole" in you ass. I think it is part of Whisper's University, where you clearly desire to graduate Cum Laude.
Let me make a correction. If gt27 does a Whispers post it wont get many views.
  • gt27
  • 06-06-2017, 10:28 PM
Let me make a correction. If gt27 does a Whispers post it wont get many views. Originally Posted by Treetop78759
I hate that I come off as so negative on this forum when, in the real world, I am a positive person. Nonetheless, best of luck to TT and his quest against human trafficking. I'm not sure this is the correct medium, but god bless you man. Fight the good fight.