How do you like doggy style - Woman legs open or closed

guys and gals how do you prefer doggy style. Do you prefer womans legs open or closed? Originally Posted by Shrewd
I believe the answer should be: YES!!!!!!
I like it when your behind me and your hands on my hips pulling them in to your body. Originally Posted by Tara Evans

I would love to have the honor of pulling your hips to me!!!
Call me indecisive but I'm happy as I can be, EITHER WAY!!
Standing doggie, pounding away, until she is dripping wet from orgasms.
I like my legs open,closed,on my knees and you holding me in an upright position, standing doggie! One leg on the bed one leg down, and for the finale .. Greece LOL.. I'm tired now! Originally Posted by melannie_star
NICE!!!!

It depends on the mood. If it gets good, you'll go thru all that shit.
NICE!!!!

It depends on the mood. If it gets good, you'll go thru all that shit. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Ready when you are
Ready when you are Originally Posted by melannie_star
Don't play. I've had my eye on your sexxy ass for a hot-ass minute.

I'll fuck around and show up with a hardhat, overalls, and water cooler.
I like it when your behind me and your hands on my hips pulling them in to your body. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I would love to have the honor of pulling your hips to me!!! Originally Posted by TigerSports
:-)
Don't play. I've had my eye on your sexxy ass for a hot-ass minute.

I'll fuck around and show up with a hardhat, overalls, and water cooler. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj

Promise? lol.I just got done with my work out and I am stretched and ready to go!
Don't forget your hard hat
Overalls..easy access for me!

Water cooler.. We will need for real!!!
Doggy style is the best position period but when the legs are open its easier to spread the cheeks grip that ass and go deep while a girl like me can arch her back, throw it back and let it clap...ooo yess!
Promise? lol.I just got done with my work out and I am stretched and ready to go!
Don't forget your hard hat
Overalls..easy access for me!

Water cooler.. We will need for real!!! Originally Posted by melannie_star
That's (as the Asians say) "Wha Da Fuqs Up!!"

On another note...

Doggy style is the best position period but when the legs are open its easier to spread the cheeks grip that ass and go deep while a girl like me can arch her back, throw it back and let it clap...ooo yess! Originally Posted by kaceyhazee
Did her profile say she's 4'11" WITH 32H Titties??? GOOD LAWID!!!"

I don't care just as long as you know what you are doing with me
Open
Wide open, you can get longer deep strokes, and makes for a more vocal encounter.
  • zebra
  • 04-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Wide open so Lil'Ze can wiggle in....

I agree with DallasDoc,

longer deeper strokes makes for a more vocal encounter + 1000