By the time he gets to Phoenix ... EVERYBODY will be ready.

Your ass kissing is really repugnant. Originally Posted by bamscram
If you were watching some guy kiss ass, it wasn't I.

It did occur to me while watching his discussion/speech last night that he did well and your little Nazi/Communist Fuckers didn't make the cut .... in Phoenix. Like the Little Runt in NK ... they are losers! But you go ahead and suck their ass cheeks, ok? Loser!

It did occur to me while watching his discussion/speech last night that he did well and your little Nazi/Communist Fuckers didn't make the cut .... in Phoenix. Like the Little Runt in NK ... they are losers! But you go ahead and suck their ass cheeks, ok? Loser! Originally Posted by LexusLover
You saw the Faux Trump Monday talking unity,And the real Trump Tuesday dividing.
Keep your nose buried in Trump's ass .

It did occur to me while watching his discussion/speech last night that he did well and your little Nazi/Communist Fuckers didn't make the cut .... in Phoenix. Like the Little Runt in NK ... they are losers! But you go ahead and suck their ass cheeks, ok? Loser! Originally Posted by LexusLover
would it have been this guy bagscum or this guy scumbag
You saw the Faux Trump Monday talking unity,And the real Trump Tuesday dividing.
Keep your nose buried in Trump's ass . Originally Posted by bamscram
That's all you got? No wonder HillariousNoMore LOST!

The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers lost .... in Phoenix, also.

They got smoked by the cops!

It's one thing to burn libraries on Berkeley or attack Soros new hires in Charlottesville. Yet another to take on real cops. Trump's marching toward 2020 while The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers lose!
Still haven't figured out who ...

"EVERYBODY will be ready" ....

the "EVERYBODY" is that was going to "be ready" .... and

for what "they" (whoever "they" is) were going to be "ready"!!

Because if the Little Nazis/Communist Soros Fuckers are "they" ....

... the Runt in NK has NOTHING to worry about!!! .... Except Trump!!!!!
That's all you got? No wonder HillariousNoMore LOST!

The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers lost .... in Phoenix, also.

They got smoked by the cops!

It's one thing to burn libraries on Berkeley or attack Soros new hires in Charlottesville. Yet another to take on real cops. Trump's marching toward 2020 while The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers lose! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hillary was a democrat (your candidate ) Not mine.
The Nazis support Trump not the commies. Try keeping it straight.

Din't forget the KKK and white supremacists they are Trump supporters also.
The Phoenix PD was "ready"!!! The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers got theirs!
the grand wizard or dragon or whatever endorsed hellary for president
The Phoenix PD was "ready"!!! The Little Nazi/Communist Fuckers got theirs! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Looks like a peaceful anti Trump rally till after the speech when a few stayed and had to be dispersed.
Didn't mention if they were your Nazi / commies.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/t...oenix-49362534

the grand wizard or dragon or whatever endorsed hellary for president Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0909642974a10

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...e-trump-219777
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b0909642974a10

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...e-trump-219777 Originally Posted by bamscram
Imagine that, white supremacist prefer Trump securing our border, enforcing our immigration laws and shutting down sanctuary city's over the Democrats open border policy's.

So obviously if you support enforcing our immigration laws and securing our borders, you are now a Nazi.

Based on this logic Democrats are all pro communist and drug cartel.
Hillary was a democrat (your candidate ) Not mine. Originally Posted by bamscram
So you voted for Trump. OK.
the grand wizard or dragon or whatever endorsed hellary for president Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That was fake.

You're still stewing over bullshit. Unless you have a copy of the email from your Klavern.

But have you condemned the alt-right, KKK and neo-Nazis?

Nope.

Guess what!

So obviously if you support enforcing our immigration laws and securing our borders, you are now a Nazi. Originally Posted by goodolboy
It appears you are correct. HillariousNoMore colluding with a Nazi!

Bill Clinton, 24 January 1995
http://www.let.rug.nl/usa/presidents/william-jefferson-clinton/state-of-the-union-1995-(delivered-version).php

All Americans, not only in the states most heavily affected, but in every place in this country, are rightly disturbed by the large numbers of illegal aliens entering our country. The jobs they hold might otherwise be held by citizens or legal immigrants. The public service they use impose burdens on our taxpayers. That's why our administration has moved aggressively to secure our borders more by hiring a record number of new border guards, by deporting twice as many criminal aliens as ever before, by cracking down on illegal hiring, by barring welfare benefits to illegal aliens.

In the budget I will present to you we will try to do more to speed the deportation of illegal aliens who are arrested for crimes, to better identify illegal aliens in the workplace as recommended by the commission headed by former Congresswoman Barbara Jordan.

We are a nation of immigrants. But we are also a nation of laws. It is wrong and ultimately self-defeating for a nation of immigrants to permit the kind of abuse of our immigration laws we have seen in recent years, and we must do more to stop it.

That was fake.

You're still stewing over bullshit. Unless you have a copy of the email from your Klavern.

But have you condemned the alt-right, KKK and neo-Nazis?

Nope.

Guess what! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Seems like they did. And Quin said the KKK was always the Democrats group. You stupid fucking pig.