thanks

would it be against the rules to call her out? Originally Posted by Selena25
Worrisome for sure, I would like to know? So I make sure and stay away.
Tell us who the provider is.....
would it be against the rules to call her out? Originally Posted by Selena25
I'll gladly put the text message up of him naming the provider allowing him access. Just Tell me when😉
Where's Biomed, he is usually all over this type of shit? Originally Posted by Das Ficker
I sent biomed a pm yesterday about it but hven heard back from him about it. But idk
Worrisome for sure, I would like to know? So I make sure and stay away. Originally Posted by Fr8nk&Bnz
Fuck it if I get in trouble I'll take the punishment....

Staff Edit:
  • #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.
Don't know why. Maybe he's been lurking around the boards and he seen how many guys voted you as top talker and so he taught you would be easy to talk to. Maybe he taught you reminded him of someone he liked or he just taught you were hot and he wanted to try and get him some. (Wouldn't blame him)

Why don't you text him back and find out what's up? I'm not really concern about him, I'm more concern in knowing who the provider was that gave him access to her account. She can't be trusted. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
Thought not taught.... Regardless he needs to miss me with tht stupid ass drama and have nice day. And your welcome now u kno who the provider is.
Fuck it if I get in trouble I'll take the punishment.... Originally Posted by KourtneyK
Staff Edit:
  • #9 - No form of private communications between members are to be posted in our forums. This includes the contents of emails, PMs, IMs, private chat logs, privately shared images, etc. This is an invasion of another's privacy and will not be allowed.

Also selena, Sarahlonglegs, and myself went out to lunch and he showed up to eat with her. I didn't even say a word to him the whole time so pls don't get confused thinking I have ever went anywhere or even hung out with this dude before.
Many thxs....WOW
Now that's to funny. He thought the only way to find you he had to sign in under a providers account. He must have not tried hard enough.

And it won't bother the provider one bit by getting banned, she hardly uses this board anyways. And she's been sketchy in the past and guys still keep going back so I hardly think this is going to stop them.
  • Yusif
  • 05-04-2015, 12:20 PM
Kk your the drama queen and you just provided real names (SaraLongLegs) and numbers. Now you should be the one who needs to be banned.
Kk your the drama queen and you just provided real names (SaraLongLegs) and numbers. Now you should be the one who needs to be banned. Originally Posted by Yusif
How interesting that this is your perspective… especially since the provider in violation is the subject of your only review.

Your weak attempt to deflect the blame does not change the real issue here... We are talking about a provider that allowed a male member to gain access to her account. It was a valiant effort, though.
How interesting that this is your perspective… especially since the provider in violation is the subject of your only review.

Attempting to deflect the blame does not change the real issue here... We are talking about a provider that allowed a male member to gain access to her account. It was a valiant effort, though. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

+1 again, you're on a roll today!
Kk your the drama queen and you just provided real names (SaraLongLegs) and numbers. Now you should be the one who needs to be banned. Originally Posted by Yusif
Well I am sorry for ur troubles but actually the name at the top isn't a real name its a fake username tht he is using on the textfree app and I didnt see the other name so tht is my bad and u kno I did unknowingly break the rules by posting tht and I'll have to deal with the repercussions of my Actions. But pls feel free to blame me I will happily take full responsibility for being a drama queen I mean ... Whatever makes u feel better idc.... But pls go cry about it to sexyjkb90 since u guys are good friends. She is a part of this drama as well so she will probably be more willing to hear u out. I however don't care wat u have to say. I'll wait patiently for my punishment from the moderators. Ty.
  • Yusif
  • 05-04-2015, 01:10 PM
It's a screen shot of a text. They could have just as easily put your name on the text.
Now that's to funny. He thought the only way to find you he had to sign in under a providers account. He must have not tried hard enough.

And it won't bother the provider one bit by getting banned, she hardly uses this board anyways. And she's been sketchy in the past and guys still keep going back so I hardly think this is going to stop them. Originally Posted by Worldtravler
I think they are both fucking idiots. Ima pray for them too because they clearly need Jesus in their lives....