TaTa Tats

• CD3
  • 07-08-2014, 03:30 PM
Get him tatted. Then he will be noticed.
Nasty? Lol in all of my reviews I've never been called nasty and I have a chest piece.

No my pimp did not make me get it either

To each it's own, if you are a tattoo hater then there is no sense in trying to debate the issue.

I think you putting down people and calling them nasty is pretty nasty of you in itself but who cares what I think anyway right? Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar

Amen. I agree- don't like tats, don't do tats. STFU This is America! Land of the Free and the home of the Brave.
I did it cuz mines are so small and need all the attention they can get and I can't afford a boob job.

Papasmurf....review.....>tappi ng foot< Originally Posted by CD3
You don't need a boob job CD3.
I don't think I could do that. But best of Luck it the Tin's if he decides to do something.

I have a friend back in the day had his scrotum pierced, then got the bright idea of getting a tattoo of a snarling bull, so the ring was the bull's nosering.

I wanted to be there for support, but after about 30 minutes of the horrific noises coming from the back room I had to leave. I tried to be productive and stocked up on ice packs, and aftercare supplies.