Boob job or no boob job...

• ilsjs
  • 11-16-2010, 02:03 PM
You are hot, beautiful. You don't need it.
Be sweet and sensual.... Keep me coming back to you.
I guess I need to see you pre-op so I have something to compare to.

If you're going to get it done regardless I prefer eight nipples but that's just me!!! Originally Posted by boardman
Do they actually offer that? How cool!
Do they actually offer that? How cool! Originally Posted by Wayward
I thinck you can get it done at the A & M School of Veterinary Medicine.
Better known as the Bryan/CS Primary care clinic.

Ooops, back on topic.
I happen to own a pair of bolt ons. Didn't care for 'em much the first few years then they started to relax and now look and feel very natural.
Please BM...even when there's eight nipples you still go all bitchslappy on people when you want in...

http://vimeo.com/12115966
Please BM...even when there's eight nipples you still go all bitchslappy on people when you want in...

http://vimeo.com/12115966 Originally Posted by Wakeup
That's just about like some of the cock blockers around here. There's eight nipples there and everyone wants the same fucking one I happen to be on at the moment.
...you look good girl, but its your body and your choice, dont let a bunch of hobbyists...decide for you or sway your decision in any way!!! Originally Posted by babydollsnow
I wouldn't mess with what you have, they are great. Originally Posted by ObyDATY
+1
rubber tits are as close to an absolute deal breaker you can get ... short of known active STD infection, or the provider at room temperature. Originally Posted by Don T. Lukbak

I think if you want them get them if your having 2nd thoughts then maybe you should take more time thinking if you want them or not. But you look great and good luck hun. Originally Posted by Crissyann
1. You do look fantastic, just as you are.
2. It's your choice alone. Just be sure you're positive it's what you want before you go under the knife. Heed CB's litigation experience.

I think everyone at times sees something about themselves that they would like to change. At times when I've thought about it I just remind myself (coming from a large family of physicians and surgeons) they have always said; "Never go under the knife unless the pain is too great or the condition threatens life or limb."Until he retired my cousin used to do them all the time, but he counseled his patients against it and never recommended them."
LOL thanks Holly I'll give this a lot of consideration then. I appreciate all of y'alls responses
U need to leave your boobies alone. Are u wanting new ones for a business investment or for your self esteem? You are smoking hot for one, but u wont be smoking hot forever. Man mades are deal brakers for me. If your doing it to make more money, i think it will bite u in the long run. Whats a set cost? 3k or 5k? So you would have to see alot more clients to absorb the cost. Leave them alone. Oh you are smoking hot too....
If your boobs fit your body now, stay natural. Big is not better here. I recommend only if your boobs are actually small for your frame. Thin toned women actually look better nude as A or B cups. I think most boob jobs will make you look better in clothes but can often make you look artifical in the nude. If the natural look fits your body which it looks like it does, stay as is.
If YOU want them, then get them!

You seem a little hesitant, so do more research...

Personally, I like tits, real or fake...as long as the fake ones aren't ROCK HARD and wouldn't move in Cat-5 Hurricane force winds lol!!!

If you do get them, go to HollyofHouston's doctor, hers feel real

Ultimately the decision is yours but you asked for opinions and you're gonna get plenty.

I won't hurt your business either

just my $.02
@sumthingwrong- it's for self-esteem.
DickemDown- I have a doctor already lol I should of tried hers though
BabyDollSnow, Ditto on your really nice Bs
Jemma, ONLY GET THE IMPLANTS FOR YOURSELF! Breasts can be beautiful as A cup or a D cup. It is really the beautiful shape, not the Size that attracts most men IMAO. You are a beautiful woman---fake breasts don't always have a natural look to them--and may in fact detract from your natural beauty. If you get implants, there will be men who see you in spite of the implants, not because of them! Get the implants if they will help your self image, if you think you will look better in a bikini or cocktail dress, but NOT for work.
This thread gave me the perfect idea for a doubles, Jemma and Holly..oh boy.
  • ilsjs
  • 11-16-2010, 05:31 PM
Jemma,

If it's for self-esteem, then your body, your choice...
We gave you our opinion. The overwhelming responses have spoken loudly here: dislike MM , I love yours as now, the natual beauty, and will be sad if it was altered.

@sumthingwrong- it's for self-esteem.
DickemDown- I have a doctor already lol I should of tried hers though Originally Posted by Jemma Martin