FAUX News fallss for fake Obama story!

Sheep lined up for the slaughter..

Baaaaaaaaaa Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Yep, the Lama definitely sounds like a "sheep lined up for the slaughter."
Still no evidence....I'll take that as a win for me.

Still one person makes a mistake and somehow that condemns the entire network. Do you really want to stay with that standard? Be careful, you have to remember Dan Rather, the rigged tests on NBC, ABC saying that the Aurora shooter was a Tea Party member, etc.
Ann Kooiman on fox and friends had to apologize for her report Obama was funding a Mosque out of his own pocket. Way to go fox your zombies are watching.
  • CJ7
  • 10-09-2013, 11:19 PM
Ann Kooiman on fox and friends had to apologize for her report Obama was funding a Mosque out of his own pocket. Way to go fox your zombies are watching. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Yep, the Lama definitely sounds like a "sheep lined up for the slaughter." Originally Posted by bigtex

BigKoTex, the BUTTer Bar Asshat, which of your lib-retard MSM outlets didn't lie and report the "fake" Odumbo and Hildabeast stories about Benghazi: lies the Odumbo, Hildabeast and your lib-retard MSM outlets perpetuated for months? BTW, you're the ignorant BUTTer Bar Asshat that voted for Odumbo, BigKoTex -- that's your "baaaa-d".
look who got off early att he mine shaft! The old tranny fucker!

Spreading mirth and brotherhood again I see.

What is it about BixTex's ass that intrigues you so much? Do you get turgid just thinking about him taking a dump on your chest? I guess the answer to that would be YES!
  • CJ7
  • 10-10-2013, 03:16 PM
Still no evidence....I'll take that as a win for me.

Still one person makes a mistake and somehow that condemns the entire network. Do you really want to stay with that standard? Be careful, you have to remember Dan Rather, the rigged tests on NBC, ABC saying that the Aurora shooter was a Tea Party member, etc. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

http://mediamatters.org/research/201...laining/196369

how's that for evidence Teach?