Okay, I are confused.....

There was a time when the mentally astute could argue using facts. Then the other side introduced alternative facts. So there went the neighborhood.

To argue with something,

is to argue against it.
I guess Joe Biden is a truth teller and a racist. Congratulations for voting FOR racism.
Biden has told a few whoppers too. But nowhere near what trump has done.
trump has been a racist for a long time.
You should stop guessing. You do it often and you aren't very good at it even thought you pretend your guesses are facts.

You need to reread the the NYT article.

trump needs to admit he lost and to stop impeding the transition team

So if trump's win in 2016 was a supposed landslide, doesn't that mean this was a landslide against him?
[4QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;106 2266825]I guess Joe Biden is a truth teller and a racist. Congratulations for voting FOR racism.[/QUOTE]
You should stop guessing. You do it often and you aren't very good at it even thought you pretend your guesses are facts.

So if trump's win in 2016 was a supposed landslide, doesn't that mean this was a landslide against him?
[4QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;106 2266825]I guess Joe Biden is a truth teller and a racist. Congratulations for voting FOR racism. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
[/QUOTE]
Everything you hate about Trump Biden posses those same traits ten fold. Besides being a liar and a racist he's also a big fucking dummy and that's a fact.

[4QUOTE=the_real_Barleycorn;106 2266825]I guess Joe Biden is a truth teller and a racist. Congratulations for voting FOR racism. Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
[/QUOTE]

Joe has been a racist since the 1970s, Trump (according to the democrats) has been a racist since he became a republican. Funny how that happens. You get awards from Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and go to Whitney Houston's wedding and now you're a racist because you got an R to put behind your name. You leftie, democrats are a crazy, lying bunch of deplorables.
Joe has been a racist since the 1970s, Trump (according to the democrats) has been a racist since he became a republican. Funny how that happens. You get awards from Jessie Jackson, Al Sharpton, and go to Whitney Houston's wedding and now you're a racist because you got an R to put behind your name. You leftie, democrats are a crazy, lying bunch of deplorables.[/QUOTE]

So you are still running a campaign, JBCorn.

TLTL.

You may want to catch up with current events.

The people have considered the virtues and foibles of the two candidates and voted.

THE VOTES HAVE BEEN COUNTED.

You lost. There ain’t no do over for 16 years.

[IMG][/IMG]
bring back hoes hummers! he was at least funny
I dont think biden should have any intel until the first of the year! Nor any President elect after an election. Originally Posted by winn dixie

Biden even said it isn't necessary right now. Does he even have a National Security team in place to evaluate information he would be given? And there is nothing he could do with that information anyway. When he announces his NSC is ready, will be time enough for briefings.

But then at least one member of the board believes that Biden can start executing Executive Orders right now!
And - again nothing cogent or constructive - just name-calling and abhorrent hateful imagery!
Is that you, Chicken Little?
Beijing Bideeen , Brilliant