ecCie .... this bullshit is getting really old ... really fast Directed at Moderators

ignoring them does not fix the issue Originally Posted by !VI!
I disagree. Your issue is with what she posts. You block her on here, you never see her posts - she never sees your posts. Problem solved.
Not to derail, but I heard a good one this morning:

If you had a donkey and I had a rooster and your donkey ate my roosters feet, what would you have? You would have two feet of my cock in your ass!
Eccie.....drama? No way!!!! Now I see why I can't stay away from this site! It's like watching a train wreck!! I just can't help but look!!

Let's all just go fuck somebody and put this type of nonsense to bed!!! Happy hobbying!!
^^^^Original bloviating post tl;dr but learn from this (Alastair) post, OP.
Short, to the point and funny.
The most comical part of this whole thread, Dodger getting the two ladies to agree they thought he asked a question.

And the heavy lifting quip about V's ass made me laugh.

Carry on
Not to derail, but I heard a good one this morning:

If you had a donkey and I had a rooster and your donkey ate my roosters feet, what would you have? You would have two feet of my cock in your ass! Originally Posted by Alastair
Best post in this thread! Awesomeness! Lol
How do I schedule a doubles session with V and THN?
Everyone's got jokes today.

I'll be at my incall later if any of you kings of comedy whoremongers wanna give me a private stand up show. Lol
Who you chose to defend in your opening post speaks volumes. There are reasons why so many on here have negative things to say about you. Until you address those reasons and make them non-relevant you will continue to struggle here. Only you can change you and it's a long, hard job
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 11:59 AM
I disagree. Your issue is with what she posts. You block her on here, you never see her posts - she never sees your posts. Problem solved. Originally Posted by corona

to be fair just because you block someone does not mean they can't see what you post, just a fyi, you just can't see what they post
People usually get shit for a reason. Either give it back or brush it off, really. Test the limits and stay between them for maximum entertainment. Working well so far.
Everyone's got jokes today.

I'll be at my incall later if any of you kings of comedy whoremongers wanna give me a private stand up show. Lol Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Did you bring your swim suit? Huh huh??
  • !VI!
  • 06-30-2015, 01:12 PM
Who you chose to defend in your opening post speaks volumes. There are reasons why so many on here have negative things to say about you. Until you address those reasons and make them non-relevant you will continue to struggle here. Only you can change you and it's a long, hard job Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
i know it was serious post... but all i could think of with this was sex...
Did you bring your swim suit? Huh huh?? Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
My pimp won't let me go swimming on Tuesdays.
My pimp won't let me go swimming. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
I told you I will kick your pimps ass. Don't be skurred. Sheesh!