Jason Gideon (Shame On You)

KK baby, I' ms sorry this happened to you. I hope you feel better soon. Originally Posted by luiz7667

Thank you Luiz..My fellow chat buddy
He called you as you were counting the money to tell you that he noticed
that he shorted you $50 dollars and said that he would bring it the next day
because of the traffic but you noticed that it was the right amount when
he (counted out exactly $250 dollars)

Uhhhmm?
Sorry this happened to you Kelsey. I am glad that you posted this alert.
He called you as you were counting the money to tell you that he noticed
that he shorted you $50 dollars and said that he would bring it the next day
because of the traffic but you noticed that it was the right amount when
he (counted out exactly $250 dollars)

Uhhhmm? Originally Posted by bojulay

I never noticed it was a right amount..Please reread..He supposedly noticed it was short after he left..I did as I was recounting it
Sorry this happened to you Kelsey. I am glad that you posted this alert. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
Thanks..I'm glad I did too..
Kelsey thanks for posting this alert. I am proud of you. If he wanted a rough session he should have found someone and asked you.
Thank you Luiz..My fellow chat buddy Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
I hope to be more than that baby.
I am really sorry that Jason treated you so poorly. I've met him socially and am in total shock that he behaved in this manner. Even if you realized what he expected during session, No means No! The hobby is supposed to be fun and I hate that certain individuals take it upon themselves to "F" it up. I am really glad that you were brave enough to post this. I know the men in his "clique" do not agree with his actions and are repulsed by your treatment. I hope you don't let the likes of him ruin Dallas for you. We really do have a lot of great guys here. Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Take care.
I am really sorry that Jason treated you so poorly. I've met him socially and am in total shock that he behaved in this manner. Even if you realized what he expected during session, No means No! The hobby is supposed to be fun and I hate that certain individuals take it upon themselves to "F" it up. I am really glad that you were brave enough to post this. I know the men in his "clique" do not agree with his actions and are repulsed by your treatment. I hope you don't let the likes of him ruin Dallas for you. We really do have a lot of great guys here. Hope you feel better soon sweetie. Take care. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
The men in his "clique" have been stand-up and supportive..I cannot say thank you all enough..

Kendall it did make me nervous to post it..However,I'm am strong willed and I know I was def not in the wrong..
How do we know who to believe here? Sounds like some of you know or think you know she is telling the truth.

I assume most of the popular eccie reviewing guys are douchebags working some bullshit angle on a hooker board. maybe I was right again.
How do we know who to believe here? Sounds like some of you know or think you know she is telling the truth.

I assume most of the popular eccie reviewing guys are douchebags working some bullshit angle on a hooker board. maybe I was right again. Originally Posted by monkmonk
I believe KK.

She admits to having made a mistake researching his style. I think JD should have listened to "no" or "stop".

I'm not commenting on the short , which to me is the smaller transghression. It "could" have been a mistake; he "could" h ave picked the wrong envelope (happened to me once the other way around).

But where I come from, no means no.

BTW, I have never met KK. I hope to change that.
A review cop-out is so unacceptable!
I think you did the right thing by notifying everyone, KK
I never noticed it was a right amount..Please reread..He supposedly noticed it was short after he left..I did as I was recounting it Originally Posted by KelseyKisses
"He counted out exactly $250 dollars (there was a ten in there)"

So he counted out the money, exactly $250 dollars, there was a ten
in there, then took the money back and gave it to you again, again
a second time only short $50?
Sorry babe hope you better now keep your head up!!!
I hope Jason Gideon sees this thread and posts an explanation...At least an apology!