so .. isn't about time for the 2017 Dipshit of the year poll?

• WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:10 PM
who will be the nominees?? obviously Yssup Rider deserves his chance to defend his title! is there a candidate that can dethrone him??

in addition to Yssup i'll nominate these dipshits .. in no particular order of worthiness .. bahahhaa

WTF
Luke Wyatt
StandinStraight
Sistine Chapel
Munchmasterman

i think that covers the usual suspects ... any other worthy nominees??

i predict an upset!!! Yssup will be defeated!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

You Trump dumplings out number all of us with an IQ above 120, so whoever wins is just the one who slings back your hillbilly racist stuff back at yall faster than you can light another cross.

So whoever wins should keep that in mind. You are winning an award for not only having twice the IQ as these peckerheads but falling for their paranoid conspiracy filled post!

I admit to both! I should really derive no pleasure from outwitting the witless.

You right wing loons make the rest of us look like MENSA superstars.
Yeah. You're definitely a Menses superstar, WPF.
Speak for yourself, WTF.

I only think a few of the hillbillies have half the IQ as the rest of us. Most fall into the single cell category.

That's why they love Twitler so much. They actually think he's one of them... Or they're one of him... Or, only God knows what they think (but we know she isn't interested!)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAA!

BTW -- isn't this the time of year when IBIdiot runs away in fear of being elected DOTY?
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:28 PM
Yeah. You're definitely a Menses superstar, WPF. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Mensa but that is close enough for your little xenophobic self

Mensa International https://g.co/kgs/GISMWd
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 02:30 PM
Speak for yourself, WTF.

I only think a few of the hillbillies have half the IQ as the rest of us. Most fall into the single cell category ? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
My apologies, I hadn't realized that COGay a rejoined the knuckedraggers.:mf_laughbounce 2:
Menses describes you much better, bitch.
WDF doesn't get it.
My apologies, I hadn't realized that COGay a rejoined the knuckedraggers. Originally Posted by WTF
Have you looked at your selfie on your avatar?
PEEPEEPEEE! Cockydoodyhead! Nanny nanny nahhnahh. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Lookee at that - oinkboy is finally expanding his infant vocabulary!
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Menses describes you much better, bitch. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COGay you are one lucky sob.
  • WTF
  • 03-17-2017, 03:09 PM
WDF doesn't get it. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Oh , Trump humor is so difficult to get.
who will be the nominees?? obviously Yssup Rider deserves his chance to defend his title! is there a candidate that can dethrone him??

in addition to Yssup i'll nominate these dipshits .. in no particular order of worthiness .. bahahhaa

WTF
Luke Wyatt
StandinStraight
Sistine Chapel
Munchmasterman

i think that covers the usual suspects ... any other worthy nominees??

i predict an upset!!! Yssup will be defeated!! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Hey asshole, I am not given you any permission to use my name in any of your idiotic polls and if you do I will RTM the MODs.
Hey asshole, I am not given you any permission to use my name in any of your idiotic polls and if you do I will RTM the MODs. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
And then what?
Hey asshole, I am not given you any permission to use my name in any of your idiotic polls and if you do I will RTM the MODs. Originally Posted by Luke_Wyatt
Obviously you missed this one. Luuukkkee, lookee over here.

But the lower income earners will not be affected.
Not sure what all the hub bub is about the health care deliberation is. Lower income people still have medicaid if you earn less than $20,000.00 a year.

Here is a list of OP's that the healthcare debate will not affect because they earn less than 20k a year.

Number 1, well this is toss up between StanleyStupid and SistaChappy. I am going with SistaChappy.

1. SistaChappy - TUMA expert, Firearms expert and Economic genius.
2. StanleyStupid - Our Political Science expert
3. WTFugly - Our resident high end home builder and refinery operator. Energy resource expert.
4. The devil worshiper
5. AssMuntcher - Our local alcoholic who likes day drink and pick random forum fights.
6. Then we have are perennial favorite obese pasta eating whop, politically correct lover of women TubbyLuke Originally Posted by canuckeight
44d804fa-4e1e-4737-9bc6-8fa2c885fc1c.gif
go right ahead. they are so sick of yer bullshit they'll "hack the vote" to make sure u win.

bahahahhahaaaa