Ben Carson admits making up West Point story

Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to read the article on how Politico was the one caught lying about Dr. Carson ... and that ain't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Deflection is when the cum shot bounces off your forehead and goes into gay rey's mouth... Lusty Tard has terrible aim
What about Bob? He supposedly stabbed the person and a belt buckle stopped it. He said it was a friend and now says it was a close relative. Inconsistencies are mounting. Pretty soon we will find out he never really operated on anyone but instead played Operation.
Deflection is when the cum shot bounces off your forehead and goes into gay rey's mouth... Lusty Tard has terrible aim Originally Posted by WombRaider
Quit projecting your perverse personal experiences onto others, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

What about Bob? He supposedly stabbed the person and a belt buckle stopped it. He said it was a friend and now says it was a close relative. Inconsistencies are mounting. Pretty soon we will find out he never really operated on anyone but instead played Operation. Originally Posted by WombRaider
What about Odumbo's fictitious girlfriend or his flyer saying he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Your lying ilk reeks of hypocrisy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas
Quit projecting your perverse personal experiences onto others, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

What about Odumbo's fictitious girlfriend or his flyer saying he was born in Kenya, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas? Your lying ilk reeks of hypocrisy, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas Originally Posted by I B Hankering
What of it? You people make me sick.

You're the one getting jizz shots bounced off your forehead and into gay rey's mouth. I'd say you guys are the perverse ones...

Looks like you're winning Idiot of the Year. Congratulations! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving shitheel.
Is the Idiot of the Year back from his little hidey hole?

Someone should tell him how he didn't lose his rep whilst ducking the DOTY race, again.

First DOTY. First IOTY.
What of it? You people make me sick.

You're the one getting jizz shots bounced off your forehead and into gay rey's mouth. I'd say you guys are the perverse ones...

Looks like you're winning Idiot of the Year. Congratulations! Couldn't have happened to a more deserving shitheel.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're demonstrably cock-sucking hypocrites, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Politico is the liar in this instance, and your "#Grubered" ass is marching lock step behind Hildabeast: the biggest fucking liar since Stalin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's the "what of it", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the write in candidate is winning the "Idiot of the Year" contest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

Is the Idiot of the Year back from his little hidey hole?

Someone should tell him how he didn't lose his rep whilst ducking the DOTY race, again.

First DOTY. First IOTY.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The record shows you're the DOTY for the past three years, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.
Ekim the Inbred Chimp is too stupid to read the article on how Politico was the one caught lying about Dr. Carson ... and that ain't "deflection", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Sperm bank, you were the ignorant fucktard bringing up Hillary to defend Carson. Where did you see where I mentioned the Politico article? Fucking dick drainer hankering.
You're demonstrably cock-sucking hypocrites, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Politico is the liar in this instance, and your "#Grubered" ass is marching lock step behind Hildabeast: the biggest fucking liar since Stalin, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. That's the "what of it", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And the write in candidate is winning the "Idiot of the Year" contest, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

The record shows you're the DOTY for the past three years, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I've said all along if you show me some dirt on hillary, she should be put away. I haven't seen it yet. Did she lie about the video? yes. Do I give a shit? No. The damage was already done. What is the point.
Like when I try to lie to MY momma/seester when I tell them I didn't go to the dingleberry farm today, but MY hands are covered in shit and it looks like I used a turd for lipstick? Like that? Originally Posted by WombRaider
FTFW woomby !! Nice try AGAIN at transference and for stealing my lines woomby ! But no, it would be more like YOU when YOU lie to YOUR Momma / SEEster about being a " freelance writer for travel brochures " and that all the money YOU make from YOUR work at the 'holes is YOUR commission from a "writing job ". Using some anonymous client's pecker down at the 'holes to write Big Sir's name on YOUR face with those " ropey loads " does not make YOU a writer ! :woot_jump :
FTFW woomby !! Nice try AGAIN at transference and for stealing my lines woomby ! But no, it would be more like YOU when YOU lie to YOUR Momma / SEEster about being a " freelance writer for travel brochures " and that all the money YOU make from YOUR work at the 'holes is YOUR commission from a "writing job ". Using some anonymous client's pecker down at the 'holes to write Big Sir's name on YOUR face with those " ropey loads " does not make YOU a writer ! :woot_jump : Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
Nice try at transference and for stealing my lines you lying republitard cocksucker. Your daddy/brother must be so proud of you writing the great american novel in shit on the ground, all from shit that comes off your turd fingers after you work a shift at the warehouse making dingleberry pies.

You don't like anonymity, that's why you only work with momma/seester and daddy/brother.
  • DSK
  • 11-07-2015, 04:36 AM
What about Bob? He supposedly stabbed the person and a belt buckle stopped it. He said it was a friend and now says it was a close relative. Inconsistencies are mounting. Pretty soon we will find out he never really operated on anyone but instead played Operation. Originally Posted by WombRaider
A true liberal would get his brain surgery done by a black surgeon, and not worry about affirmative action admissions to medical school and all that....
the grain in the pyramid thing is easily explained

and its not near as dumb as Obama's 57 states or corpsman, errors that the worlds smartest man should never make

in the bible it is related that joseph had a dream concerning lean and fat years and advised the pharaoh to store up grain; later, much later, the Hebrews were pressed into slavery and used for construction projects, some of which could be work on pyramids.

it was a simple error not thinking and conflating the two things, grain and construction projects

its only rabid destroyers who press things like this out of all proportion for political sake
Wonder why they never challenged the assertion that the call to Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. You'd think that would be some kind of red flag.
Not everyone can be as honest about his past like Obama.
Wonder why they never challenged the assertion that the call to Muslim prayer was the most beautiful sound in the world. You'd think that would be some kind of red flag. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Some think Spanish flamenco music is the most beautiful music in the world ... The singing is a direct descendant of the Muslim call to prayer.

Your ignorance is exceeded only by your slovenlines/, JDrunk.