What part of an orgasm is mental?

You certainly are a big girl in all the right places! Originally Posted by Jack Nicholson
You should know darling. But to clarify, one spot is pretty small and tight...right?
So which is it...........tight pussy/loose ass or tight ass/loose pussy..............just to clarify.
I'm hot and sweaty after a five mile run! I think I'm in a do-it-in-the-shower mood. BTW, I have a doubled headed shower Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Mmmmmmm! I hope you have a non slip mat and something to grab hold of.
A double headed shower huh? Almost as good as getting a BJ with a sexy doubles partner.

So this is the mental part of sex? I like.
So, my queston, especially to the guys, is how much of your orgasm is mental? I know that if any given gent were to get nekkid, lay back, and put a blindfold on, it wouldn't matter if a pretty girl, an ugly girl, or even a guy were to suck his dick, eventually he would be brought to an orgasm. But if it was a pretty girl that he was really into, and he knew she was really enjoying sucking his dick, how much more intense would the orgasm be? Would looking down at her pretty face, lips wrapped around his dick, head going up and down on him make the orgasm more intense? Or does it not matter that much at all? H Originally Posted by Sweet Heather
I would say that for me an orgasm is mostly mental. If a pretty girl that I liked and she was really into sucking my dick, then I would probably cum quicker than normal and much more intense. For me a lot of what happens BCD is more about chemistry with the lady involved.
So which is it...........tight pussy/loose ass or tight ass/loose pussy..............just to clarify. Originally Posted by dearhunter
You made me spit Coke on my laoptop!! LOL

Sweety pie, everything is nice and tight. My Kegal muscle is so strong I can grip your tool so hard you can't get it out!! LOL
mmmmmmmm

me likey nice and tight
Sex is between the ears for the most part for me. But there is something to be said for sweet lovemaking with a lover or a good hard fuck – depends on the situation. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Agreed!!

On another note...I think this is an information exchange/discussion place. I don't understand why it gets personal. I have never been attacked in a thread so I don't know how everyone feels.

Mostly TBONE2U and RBJ do it in person!
Agreed!!

On another note...I think this is an information exchange/discussion place. I don't understand why it gets personal. I have never been attacked in a thread so I don't know how everyone feels.

Mostly TBONE2U and RBJ do it in person! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
OK Darth...so you can feel the "love"....EAT ME!!
there..your own personal attack!!:thr ob:
I definitely think its half physical and half mental. Watching the guys eyes roll back as I give him head is a mental turn on for me and most ladies. Just like you seeing the more pleasure you give her the more you are turned on. Looking at a sexy body under/on you is just as much of an aphrodesiac as seeing the lust in each others eyes building up!
I definitely think its half physical and half mental. Watching the guys eyes roll back as I give him head is a mental turn on for me and most ladies. Just like you seeing the more pleasure you give her the more you are turned on. Looking at a sexy body under/on you is just as much of an aphrodesiac as seeing the lust in each others eyes building up! Originally Posted by caramelqtee mila
Mila hit the nail on the head! That transference of energy and pleasure from one to another is a definite turn on.. Sometimes you don't have to be 'sexy' physically to be 'sexy' in bed... if that makes any sense. So yeah, it's mental too.
Thats what I meant babe,it just sounded a bit more eloquent when you said it,lol!

Mila hit the nail on the head! That transference of energy and pleasure from one to another is a definite turn on.. Sometimes you don't have to be 'sexy' physically to be 'sexy' in bed... if that makes any sense. So yeah, it's mental too. Originally Posted by luxury daphne
for me, its darn near all mental. i imagine the woman, pussy, tits and ass. i think about it so that i can almost cum with even being touched. i think im better off blind folded because i have to see if you know what i mean. even when i have had horrible bj or couldnt feel much of the sex due to environment, i imagine a good time.
Orgasms are 100% mental. Don't believe me, try fucking a corpse. PM me and I'll give you my ex-wife's number.
TopCat
Dude..... ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
... by the time I remember; why I am there ... and how to do what I came there for... and how to get home afterwards... and what my name is...it's 100% mental for me...