How do you determine a providers true age?

So your just sayin'

If someone said she "kind of has a big ass" that shouldn't mean Denmark? Sort of like that? On the age deal?
I don't care what age they post... as long as the photo is current... or at least within 10 lbs of reality .... taken since the birth of her last child ... and after the last tattoo...
Way: EggZactly!
Age is not as important as attitude or appearance ... as has been stated before guys are very visual. Originally Posted by nebtex1
DITTO!!
Rebba of Dallas defied aging. Her ads kept the age constant over ten years.

Another in Dallas has been 23 for about six years. Amazing.
Normally a 10 minute conversation will get me within 2 years.
Normally a 10 minute conversation will get me .... 2 years. Originally Posted by boardman
That's why it's important to know their real age, especially if you meet her in a chat room....
What kind of time is he looking at for a BCD meeting? 20 to Life?
What kind of time is he looking at for a BCD meeting? 20 to Life? Originally Posted by Wayward
I better be careful. I already have that at home!
Its a well known fact around here. There is human years,dog years and provider years. A real gentleman never ask a lady how old she is.
That's why it's important to know their real age, especially if you meet her in a chat room.... Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas

I don't do chatrooms. You never know if those people really are who they say they............Never mind
I check her teeth. Just like aging a deer Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
What about the ones who have a "semi"-serious lack of good teeth?? OR even missing some??
Look at their neckline & hands...those will tell you if a provider is lying about her age or not...