OK... Who farted in chat....

Everybody would like to meet Ze in person. And they can't have a snatch thread, it does the ladies good and the mods bad with all the rules
I met ~Ze~ briefly once after finishing an appointment with another provider. At the time, they shared an incall. She's fuckin awesome.
I would like to meet Ze......in person Originally Posted by digitalbananna351
Everybody would like to meet Ze in person. Originally Posted by Tsmokies

Her Profile says: 65 years old and I prefer to be paid in $2 bills older than 1980.

CG

Her Profile says: 65 years old and I prefer to be paid in $2 bills older than 1980.

CG Originally Posted by Copierguy0
I've seen her. Closer to 70. I gave her monopoly money and she's so blind she didn't notice.
I miss all u fuckers and fuckerettes !!!!
I miss all u fuckers and fuckerettes !!!! Originally Posted by silverstate53

Even me?
I met ~Ze~ briefly once after finishing an appointment with another provider. At the time, they shared an incall. She's fuckin awesome. Originally Posted by corona
Aaaaaahhhhh....those were the days!!!
Oh man Im laughing too hard. Not quite as good as chat, but better then nothing I suppose.

And can someone explain this snatch thread thing to me? Ive seen it mentioned in a
couple different threads, but this is the first Iv heard of it since I joined last year..

Oh man Im laughing too hard. Not quite as good as chat, but better then nothing I suppose.

And can someone explain this snatch thread thing to me? Ive seen it mentioned in a
couple different threads, but this is the first Iv heard of it since I joined last year..

Originally Posted by PrincessSlutFace
Try This: https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ghlight=snatch

Search is your friend...
Yep even u slubbs
I met ~Ze~ briefly once after finishing an appointment with another provider. At the time, they shared an incall. She's fuckin awesome. Originally Posted by corona
I met her once, too. I didn't make it past the blow job.

It was a very good blow job.
don't know why but I haven't been able to log into chat since 2009..........
don't know why but I haven't been able to log into chat since 2009.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Chat is/was FLASH based.

IF you're using a portable device, chances are that it does not use Flash and won't work.
  • motor
  • 02-26-2017, 09:44 AM
Chat is/was FLASH based.

IF you're using a portable device, chances are that it does not use Flash and won't work. Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I think he is being sarcastic.......I think he is permanently banned from chat...
I've seen her. Closer to 70. I gave her monopoly money and she's so blind she didn't notice. Originally Posted by mtabsw
ze solved that problem. Special Software for Mobile Phones
This is one of the newest solutions in the market. The user first has to install a specialized software on her mobile camera phone. Then the user can take a picture of the bill and let the software speak its denomination. example: the software will announce that this is fake money, ie monopoly money.
Then ze will do this to you

I'm not sure it will work with $2 bills older than 1980
https://www.mtlblog.com/old-2-bills-...w-worth-20-000
Yes, Your Old $2 Bills May Now Be Worth $20, 000
now i know why she asked to be paid with $2 bills older than 1980
http://www.antiquemoney.com/old-two-...e-price-guide/
that was sneaky ze

the OPs profile, derailed this thread,
CG