personal meet n greet publically. thoughts?

• ~Ze~
  • 01-13-2014, 01:43 PM
Park a little ways away and use UBER.
Like I said bad idea.... Banned for having more than 1 acct and posting personal info.

Meeting in a group where you don't know everyone beforehand is a bad idea.

Like I said a lot of people have ulterior motives.
Paranoid thoughts will force you to miss out on a bunch of fun. It is a cocktail party where you will find all are having a great time. Beautiful women that don't get upset if you pat them on the ass. Leave your animosity at home and enjoy the friendly people.
I love enjoying friendly people, and I have no animosity. I just don't trust people unless I know them somewhat.

Looking at the drama and attempts at outting that go on just on the message board. Why take napalm to a bonfire if you can avoid it?

One of the most well liked, lauded and upstanding members of the community just broke two cardinal rules, 2nd acct and posting personal info. If you can't trust the most respected members, you pretty much can't trust anyone.
pfmtony you and I think the same except on this. I have attended many parties and I have enjoyed every one of them. To get together with so many like minded people and have fun gets me out of the lonely house and have fun. We all use our handles so there is no outing that I have experienced. The latest parties I have attended were in a semi-public venue. It was private enough that we could discuss hobby related things and I paid nothing to get in but paid for my own food and drinks. I did buy drinks for the ladies but it was not required. My problem is that I meet so many beautiful women that I forget their names. If you have not heard about it I trade silver dollars for panties and tag asses when I can talk a lady into it. If some one can get a party organized I hope to see you there.
I have been to many parties and enjoyed them immensely. I welcome an invitation or insight into whom to contact to invite myself to such a gathering. I haven't spent that much time in the coed forum, but the more I spend, the more providers and gents I think I would like to meet and socialize with. I'm headed to meet a hobby buddy now for a few beers and food. I would like to broaden that to at least a small gathering.
A friend from another hobby site and I hope to get together at the shooting range in GP soon. I find sending lead down range to be a relaxing experience. There was a Christmas party in Dallas in 2012 that I attended and met some wonderful ladies from Dallas. The parties in Houston, San Antonio and Austin are great. I generally drive down and get a hotel room and take a taxi to the function so I am able to drink and not drive. If things work out I take a lady from here (TrulyPassion) so I have company. The last party I spent before party time with Dezirie. Looking at the avatars we use then meeting the person face to face is a hoot.
I love the idea~
One of the most well liked, lauded and upstanding members of the community just broke two cardinal rules, 2nd acct and posting personal info. If you can't trust the most respected members, you pretty much can't trust anyone. Originally Posted by pfmtony
are you referring to easylover? i am assuming the laurels and likability are your personal opinion? if not then who are you speaking for collectively?
Like I said bad idea.... Banned for having more than 1 acct and posting personal info.

Meeting in a group where you don't know everyone beforehand is a bad idea.

Like I said a lot of people have ulterior motives. Originally Posted by pfmtony
Really?!! Like you and I don't both know of someone who you see that was banned for having more than a few handles - and I'd bet a penny or two ur on the monthly plan.
Call me crazy but I'd be glad to organize. I'm thinking a lunch on I-20 or a happy hour after work. Maybe Dallas and Fort Worth could join? Not a big deal but a small group - maybe 10-12 people. Got to have some rules and I like Laura's idea about them being screened first so everyone is safe and if there's attraction people could set up a date AFTER the meet and greet. No hobby business discussed during the lunch or drinks. I stress this is just a group of people meeting and the only intention is friendship. Everyone would dress appropriately - business casual I'd assume.

If interested (men and women) just send me a PM and I'll collect names and distribute to the group (privately) so it's not a public ordeal. A couple things come to my mind - no newbies - want only known people and no drama. I'm here to have fun, the spirit of this is to enjoy so let's not be stupid.

Depending on how quickly people respond we could have a meeting this or next week at the latest. I see this as a win-win for everyone. Also, please include your email addresses - I don't like doing everything through PMs as they're not secure. Any other suggestions are appreciated.
Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I PM'd you
I used to go to these - haven't been since the other board closed.
Ditto
Never even heard of any happening... either they aren't (hard to believe) or I'm not on the invite list...
Really?!! Like you and I don't both know of someone who you see that was banned for having more than a few handles - and I'd bet a penny or two ur on the monthly plan. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Well you owe me two pennies.