Are Dallas Guys a Bunch of Weak WKs?

• EZ.
  • 10-14-2014, 07:33 AM
Placing notice that I am officially offering my WK services in exchange for discounted affairs for any "damsels in distress". Will settle for scratch behind the ears or pat on the head... Now, going back to reading with my penis tip...

MTA: I also repair windmills. Originally Posted by jimmylbob
Clear your inbox... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
I spewed my coffee reading that.
Placing notice that I am officially offering my WK services in exchange for discounted affairs for any "damsels in distress". Will settle for scratch behind the ears or pat on the head... Now, going back to reading with my penis tip...

MTA: I also repair windmills. Originally Posted by jimmylbob
I will also throw my hat in the ring to perform WK services for a provider. Will tell a reviewer who had a bad experience that they are FOS as the provider I WK for always does top notch service, even when it is clear she does not. Also, when anyone attacks her via an internet post, be it with private tags or not, she will get a call telling her or PM copy and paste from me, she will tell me what to say, then here I come to her aid and below that post, tell everyone that she is the best and the other person is lying. In return, I want a deep discounted or free, over the top PSE session with no clock watching. The trick is, the provider has to give me that session FIRST and it has to meet my criteria, then I will make my empty promises to defend her at every turn (although I may be busy trying to con other providers into do the same thing, or laughing behind her back, so it may take a bit before the post is seen and doesn't mean my defending her will definitely happen, but she has my word I will if/when I am not busy or something has come up).
I don't understand the White Knightery and Kiss-assery that goes on here sometimes.

But alas, some providers have really crafty advertising.
  • EZ.
  • 10-14-2014, 02:14 PM
I don't understand the White Knightery and Kiss-assery that goes on here sometimes.

But alas, some providers have really crafty advertising. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Ass kissers are everywhere. They exist in the business world. They are trying to make up for deficiencies in their performance. Competent and confident people don't have to do it. They find it revolting.
  • EZ.
  • 10-19-2014, 06:39 PM
This week, I'm seeing more NO reviews and guys reviewing but not to giving a YES or NO. On the NO reviews, you see guys coming in to support that decision.

But alas, some providers have really crafty advertising. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Ass kissery at no extra charge...but I only offer covered white-knightgery...
LMAO this thread is golden!!! Yes Dallas is full of WK's and Captain Kirks... They are the ones who let providers read the ROS sections and think that providers care for them personally.. They're so blinded by pussy that they don't realize that this is a business and "Pretty Woman" was just a movie...
I'm visiting Dallas in a few weeks and reading this thread I have to wonder how I will ever find someone I KNOW will provide me with quality service. What's a visitor to do? Do I have to post an ISO and wait for guys to PM me with the real answers? Or will they even do that?

Vic
Ass kissery at no extra charge...but I only offer covered white-knightgery... Originally Posted by jimmylbob
I love having my ass ate.
Oh boy diggle berries ...
I love having my ass ate. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Love me some Popeye's!!!
Clear your inbox... Originally Posted by Eva Damita
Alas, no messages from Ms. Daminta...
I'm visiting Dallas in a few weeks and reading this thread I have to wonder how I will ever find someone I KNOW will provide me with quality service. What's a visitor to do? Do I have to post an ISO and wait for guys to PM me with the real answers? Or will they even do that?

Vic Originally Posted by Vic Kosslovich
Vic, start a thread in the ML with your tastes and budget and The Boys will help you out.
  • EZ.
  • 10-19-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm an old guy and not difficult to please. I show up on time. I'm clean. I don't try to push the boundaries of time or menu. I don't try to negotiate. I'm always nice. I can usually get them to laugh (No! ...not pointing at my equipment). I'm not totally repugnant because, so far, they always ask me to come back.

I expect to be treated with the same respect. I go in with the amount of the donation. Don't try to bump me and extra hundred for full service (the only reason that I would be there) I'm out. Filthy place or bad hygiene, I'm out of there. I always book for an hour. If they are giving me the bum rush at 20 minutes or I end up with some bat shit crazy that is hateful, I'm going to give her a NO.

I don't care how many WKs they have. Exactly, who are these people and why should anyone care?
I just wanted to update everyone on my relationship with ManSlut. We had our first lovers' quarrel last night via PM, it was kind of cute but now he refuses to apologize. He even said he won't miss me, and that hurt my heart the most. Our relationship status went from "In a Relationship" to "It's Complicated."

Can someone please talk some sense into my sweet, adorable whiteknight known as ManSlut?