Why so many females with zero posts?

Hey, it may be nothing. But paranoia has largely kept me out of trouble over the years, so I’m not going to stop asking questions just because it’s unpopular.
It's simple. Pimps control many of these handles. If a provider ONLY post ads, it's [likely] a pimp. It's a natural inclination to interact with other people when you're part of a board that has open forums. If you're so reclused that you can't occasionally log on to sites and say something, then life probably sucks a bit too much for you. Either that, or you're incredibly busy, which means odds are you still aren't enjoying life.

Of course, there are exceptions. Some people just don't like to interact on the internet. I would find that odd that a lot of them are providers. It helps business to involve yourselves with your customer base. Imagine trying to sell lemonade, but you're just standing there, stoic, with no personality. Meanwhile, 50 feet away, at another lemonade stand, the seller is open, cheery, interacting with people, playing music, etc.

The easy going stand is probably going to attract more business, although a few will visit the other one just by sheer attrition (maybe the line is too long or crowd too big for the other one or the buyer is an introvert)

I like seeing the ladies talk on this board. Be boring as fuck and unsustainable if it was only dudes. Ever been to a party where there was no women??

#sausagefest Originally Posted by Randall Creed
Personally, I rarely post in threads for many reasons, none of them being that I don't like to interact or that my profile is controled by my (non-exsistant) pimp! First, my city's board is not active at all except for the ad board...Second, trying to interact on here, on TER, on Twitter, plus keep up with ads and booking requests is a lot to do while still paying attention to the real world around me! Third...y'all can be very mean to the providers! I'd rather not get caught in anyone's cross hairs lol

Also, this website is super clunky and outdated. I almost dipped out when I saw it but stayed because my friend said it was good for her.
Clunky and outdated? On a phone, maybe. I don't like squinting, so, no computer stuff on a phone for me. But to each their own. I don't find the site clunky at all. I've been on other sites that are so minimalist that there isn't enough to maintain interest.

As far the subject at hand goes, I did say there were exceptions. Some ladies ID's/personas are run by pimps. Not all, but some. I can tell by how they write their ads. All lame and boring and TRYING to pass as a woman. Another example could be ladies who work in groups. Same ad characteristics (i.e. same font, spelling, wording, same message), done by one person. Minimal personality. It's hard to act like 2 people, let alone 4, 5 or more.

Yes, some hobbyists are assholes. I try not to be...all the time. I actually have great respect for providers, and appreciate them immensely. They keep me from having to chase women to get laid. Good looking out, ladies.
I sent PMs to quite a few and got three responses. Two were no more than seven words long. One developed into a brief exchange, but she didn't seem terribly interested in anything more.

I found the latter in BP today:

https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=432666

http://fortworth.backpage.com/MenSee...-8449/74642992