Whats Your Favorite.....

Love A Girl With That Slight Gap between there Legs-Ass- Also Stunning Eyes And Lady that Has Nice Nails
I still say eyes if not eyes then ears
I am not usually fixating on any single body part, but i like facial features best, eyes and cheek bones. I think some of the most beautiful woman are Cher, J Law, and Hepburn. I say all that, and then stare at the crotch, and try to image what the pussy looks like ;-)

I also like women with pronounced noses, as they seem more orgasmic to me.
Tits, tits, and oh yeah, TITS!
I am not usually fixating on any single body part, but i like facial features best, eyes and cheek bones. I think some of the most beautiful woman are Cher, J Law, and Hepburn. I say all that, and then stare at the crotch, and try to image what the pussy looks like ;-)

I also like women with pronounced noses, as they seem more orgasmic to me. Originally Posted by jondalart

Sounds like you have a type u like baby
Eyes....
For me its tits, hair, and eyes!
I get off more on how a girl dresses and does her makeup than about her body as long as she has at least a hand full of tits{c+}.
I love makeup really dramatic or smokey.
Lingerie and stockings..nuff said lol
What's Your Favorite Part

Of A Woman's Body?
Originally Posted by Angel14609
my favorite part of a woman is her breasts I just love them
Am I really the only leg guy here?
Am I really the only leg guy here? Originally Posted by Ceremony

I will have to say, number one to draw me into check other parts I may like better.
Am I really the only leg guy here? Originally Posted by Ceremony
Dude, the thigh/ass combo is my favorite. But I said ass earlier if I was allowed only one.
Attached Images File Type: jpg image.jpg (22.9 KB, 32 views)

I will have to say, number one to draw me into check other parts I may like better. Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
That's just it! A great staring point leads to a great finish!
Dude, the thigh/ass combo is my favorite. But I said ass earlier if I was allowed only one. Originally Posted by blthzr666
I give you an Amen!
That's just it! A great staring point leads to a great finish! Originally Posted by Ceremony
for me best as commando
stockings or not, stocking help

2nd draw me in

nipples that even a sweater can't hide. I know gal sweater and a padded bra can't hide them. ahem Chloe last night had that working well before and after the baby oil fest.
Even if a t-shirt, easy to see hard to hide.
Not a huge or enhanced breast man myself.

yet its the demeanor of mind that keeps me coming back if I go at all
sometimes that can be see by twinkle of her eyes.

now semiretired AFT.
ok legs not even close to hunters fine legs. Unlike hunter almost never commando. Nipples are a bit of fun work to get them to pop out unlike hehe guess But likes stockings where hunter not into most the time.
Ask her once what is the best part for her hooking when she started. Her answer was "sexually liberating". sweet mind she got eh

now semiretired AFT.
ok legs not even close to hunters fine legs. Unlike hunter almost never commando. Nipples are a bit of fun work to get them to pop out unlike hehe guess But likes stockings where hunter not into most the time.
Ask her once what is the best part for her hooking when she started. Her answer was "sexually liberating". sweet mind she got eh
Yo sir super hot they got to be young x eccie member, forgive me. Ya last night you told me please do not review hunter again. Eccie for young hot tarts only please. As you know the 90days done a few weeks ago. But see I can piss you off talking about another comparing one older gal to a even older gal my ATF hehehehe without a review sweet

now stop cock blocking me on that one blond and give me the number
as you wish I will never review her on eccie.

BTW: where I work will soon close up for one week. What night of the week you thinking you want to go to Mirage. July 3rd to 11th???
hehehehe
Yeah a cool demeanor and a lucid personality is what will get me to repeat. Only really visited 2 women the last couple of years. Now they are both retired...poor me. Gotta start from scratch which is good. There is a provider who I've seen before and really should have kept in rotation that I hope to get back to. I need more free time, damn it.