Encounter: She’s a Beauuuuty! Don’t fall in luhhve

Is it me or is the OP giving off Pitt/Shinepoo vibes? Originally Posted by Uomo
The thread police, CM will be along shortly to figure it out. He should try RiverFlow69. She’s up in Livingston area.
I met her today.Drove 45 mins and got an hourly near her area.asked for the money upfront.Gave her $ and the other after the session.she undress and kept her red panties on.i told her to lay in the bed and then she excused herself to the restroom and grabbed her clothes.I asked for the hundred got dressed and took off.She was texting me to comeback and return to the room cause she got nervous.I guess her driver was telling her to go back and continue with the session.I would be careful with this one..just my 2 cents
I met her today.Drove 45 mins and got an hourly near her area.asked for the money upfront.Gave her $ and the other after the session.she undress and kept her red panties on.i told her to lay in the bed and then she excused herself to the restroom and grabbed her clothes.I asked for the hundred got dressed and took off.She was texting me to comeback and return to the room cause she got nervous.I guess her driver was telling her to go back and continue with the session.I would be careful with this one..just my 2 cents Originally Posted by Tr3spas
So you let her keep your room ?
Nope,she left after using the restroom and got dressed while in there and headed out.I gathered my stuff cause I saw her pulling up in a U-Haul truck.She said it was her brother lol.
sus
I’m sorry for your loss man I feel bad. I called her and asked her what the hell was she doing and she told me that her boyfriend got out of jail yesterday and he’s making her get the money up front and dash out the door and if anyone comes out he’s there waiting for them . Totally different girl than what I have been seeing and I know it’s because he wasn’t around her for a little while but now he’s in the picture.
Karma will get her.
I’m sorry for your loss man I feel bad. I called her and asked her what the hell was she doing and she told me that her boyfriend got out of jail yesterday and he’s making her get the money up front and dash out the door and if anyone comes out he’s there waiting for them . Totally different girl than what I have been seeing and I know it’s because he wasn’t around her for a little while but now he’s in the picture.
Karma will get her. Originally Posted by Mmmmhmmmm
Maybe you could help her out by letting her use your lake house as an incall.
How much is an overnight?
How much is an overnight? Originally Posted by Michael8219

$200 to $250 is the going offer from pitpoo for an overnight.
Congratulations to the Houston board staff for taking care of this fool in the record time of 4 days!!!
  • Uomo
  • 10-14-2023, 07:19 AM
I called it, smelled that dog shit a mile away.
  • Swhtx
  • 10-17-2023, 08:26 AM
Ewwww
I had an ppt scheduled with her twice. she did'nt show up for either appt.

its not her thats flaky its her BF/Pimp/manager.

Even talked to her on the phone once she sounds sweet, but i could hear her pimp in th background telling her what to say.

Pass on this one.
I had an ppt scheduled with her twice. she did'nt show up for either appt.

its not her thats flaky its her BF/Pimp/manager.

Even talked to her on the phone once she sounds sweet, but i could hear her pimp in th background telling her what to say.

Pass on this one. Originally Posted by legend69
Imma give her a call & tell her to drop that zero & get with a hero!