Hallelujah - I'm down to ZERO. You show, I show....

Wow that is a doozy, did she try to out someone named Dorian?
How many handles has she had?
A friend told me she was fired from a San Antonio agency, that's at least 3 right?
Hallelujah +100
You can finally shut up, about those points you earned yourself for trolling me......
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
well at least i have *something* to remember you by.
  • N.M.
  • 03-19-2016, 01:55 PM
This is why I love to throw out a little comment every now and then. You are just too fun to watch get spun up.

You are actually quite wrong in your assumption that I want to hurt your business. I know you hate being a whore. The fact that to make a living you have to spread your legs for a train load of guys whom you believe to be beneath you is just soul crushing to your ego. Whether you admit it or not, your postings scream this for everyone to see. If you quit today, you will be dealing with the emotional baggage of this time for decades to come. I find this immensely amusing.

So please my degenerate brothers, have her kneel and suck you off as often as you possibly can. Just don't forget to do the finger check when you first get there. Originally Posted by Squarepants22

Lmao
And exactly how did you get to this conclusion Mr. Hooker ANALisyst Squarepants?

Just because every provider you see HATES to be with you doesn't mean that we hate seeing every guy. But I'll speak on my behalf only, not only I LOVE what I do but I ENJOY what I do. And have a hell of time every time while making very generous amounts of money. Fortunately for me not all guys in this bussines are parasites like yourself. I have met many wonderful gentlemen in this business who I'm happy to see every time. It goes beyond the sexual part, and it's more about a genuine connection and them seeing the authentic woman that I am. And the ones that I feel I didn't connect with or for any reason prefer not to see again I simply don't.

But feel free to ride with your "Natalia hates men" hypothesis and knock yourself out repeating like a constipated parrot every chance you get, and let me know how it works out for you. I don't have anything to prove to you or anybody the people who get a chance to know me, know and get a feel of who I really am.

I can say how I feel and will check you every time I feel like it because me being real and not a two face bitch, who tries to "keep an image" has never affected me, and that's far from being the type of bitch that I am. I don't come to coed looking for business, I have and get plenty of it elsewhere. So I have no issues, giving you a piece of my mind to you or my little hating choir who like to go and talk shit in places I can't reply to, but tap out every time I address them here.
Funny how you think you have control of this "throwing comments every now and then" you can't stop having my name in your mouth or throwing your bs comments cause is the only way you get some relevance, btw how did your last discussion with a provider here go? I decided to address you today so u don't miss me for the next 6-8 weeks that I'll be gone. Which I will spend in paradise enjoying the fruits of my labor I made from doing my "soul crushing" profession

So in conclusion, I DO LOVE MEN who act like MEN, and cannot stand "men" with little bitches tendencies like yourself.

• N.M.
  • 03-19-2016, 01:57 PM
Wow that is a doozy, did she try to out someone named Dorian?
How many handles has she had?
A friend told me she was fired from a San Antonio agency, that's at least 3 right? Originally Posted by willyjack
What in the world are you talking about?

EPIC FAIL #tryagain
them seeing the authentic woman that I am Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Oh yeah, just what type of woman you are has come across loud and clear to everyone who reads these forums.

btw how did your last discussion with a provider here go? Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Sorry, you lost me there. I saw three ladies last week and the appointments all went swimmingly. If you are not referring to one of them, you'll have to be a tad less obscure.
  • N.M.
  • 03-19-2016, 02:26 PM
ha.
You know damn well what I'm referring to, but I see why you rather play dumb At least try harder to act it out, I said discussion not session...

Anywho squarepants this is lame and boring now. Peace out
ha.
You know damn well what I'm referring to, but I see why you rather play dumb At least try harder to act it out, I said discussion not session...
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Ok, now you actually have me really intrigued. I promise I'm not being obtuse. I comment in all kinds of threads. You don't have to quote something, just throw out a name.
  • N.M.
  • 03-19-2016, 02:36 PM
change your handle to Squarepants44 and I'll tell you.
change your handle to Squarepants44 and I'll tell you. Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Hold your breath and wait for it
  • N.M.
  • 03-19-2016, 02:54 PM
Hold your breath and wait for it Originally Posted by Squarepants22
Ditto bih
  • cr76
  • 03-19-2016, 03:49 PM
I'll be down to 0 points in a little under a month
Potty loudmouth,
I am a citizen and doesn't have to worry to go out and return unlike aliens like you.

You don't have a clue about my ethnicity/religion and attributing me to a terrorist doesn't hold good, I am votingTrump and wish he comes to power and takes care of you and your likes. Know your stature before calling some shit, let me remind you're nothing but a
Piece of meat to the so called gentlemen of yours.

I don't have to threat a potty mouth ho, you're threat to yourself.
Don't be ignorant about your beauty, you're one TS looking dumass with no tits and mommy tummy. You go out on streets with out makeup and see dogs trying catch your pound of flesh.

Instead of spending time in coed ,and pimping other girls,try washing your pussy between sessions and with soap please.
  • N.M.
  • 03-20-2016, 09:00 AM
The hilarious part about this, is that it took your peanut size brain almost 24hrs to come up with this stupidity and you think is a good come back

Double fucking PFFFFFFFTTTTTT!

You're a citizen? Whooo fucking hoooooo that doesn't take away your stinkiness and your looks, yes I am very familiar and know first hand information on those two aspects of you, stop trying to fit in so hard no one cares about your stinky self camel.

Vote for Trump, suck his dick IDGAF like if your vote it's gonna make the difference LOL
You love to send threats, if I could I would post them here so people could see the type of cockroach that you really are.

You trying to dog me about my looks its just making you look like a bigger idiot to the people who have seen me in person sweetheart LOL
I'm far from looking like a "TS" and just the comparison itself is absurd and idiotic but what else can we expect from you???
When I go to places without makeup, I get asked what products I use to have flawless skin sweetheart, miss me with your ignorance and stupidity and familiarize yourself with wtf you're talking about.
However I do wish I had a dick, a big one that is, so I could make you choke on it and make you STFU FOREVA!

The one who needs to get familiar with soap and personal hygiene products is your stinky self.
My pussy sweetheart is one of the cleanest pussies in the history of clean pussies. Anybody that has had the pleasure to eat it or be in it would attest that.

Go back to meditation and pray to your gods to enlighten your peanut brain to come up with something at least half less stupid than what I've seen so far...

Bye stinky

Heh
Shhhh don't confuse her.