I Do Not Negotiate With Fucktards

theres more pussy out there than their is money...lol Originally Posted by TX Guy
Bingo.
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks, attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
I think you're on to something. Pussy pricing levels. I like it. Could possibly improve attitudes as well or they don't go in the top tier.
you guys are funny
Some say funny, others say "fucktard." Im so confused at this point. Maybe MB can shine some more light on this...

The reaction from the ladies can be personal and that makes sense. But as BD said it looks like there is enough demand to fill y'all's days with full price paying guys so I bet that helps let the hagglers roll off a little easier. Originally Posted by RJinLR
It sure does....Keep on coming big spenders we love you & show you that every time! lol
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks, attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place. Originally Posted by Iridemhard

There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more! We are in charge of how much we price our pussy for, not yall and that would never happen! keep dreaming....most of yall would try to pay 20 bucks for a model to suck and fuck your brains out if y'all could get away with it! No sir....lol
theres more pussy out there than their is money...lol Originally Posted by TX Guy
& there is ALOT more money out there than pussy....FACT
There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Sounds like youre trying to say, "Theres a sucker born every minute."
Heres an idea thats a little out there. Follow me now. A system where all the members can anonymously rate a provider and give her a score from 1-10. The number given will be based an looks, attitude, peformance, etc. Based on the number they are given, that provider is not allowed to price the pussy above a certain amount. That way some of you whos head get to big and think the pussy is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place. Originally Posted by Iridemhard
Here's an idea that's a little out there. Follow ME now. A system where all the providers can anonymously rate a client and give him a score from 1-10. The number given will be based on hygiene (including breath), attitude, etc. Based on the number they are given, that client is not allowed to pay the pussy lower than a certain amount. That way some of you whose head got too big and think the dick is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place.
Back to the drawing board MB. Your idea is terrible.
There will ALWAYS, always and always be guys willing to pay what we ask & more! We are in charge of how much we price our pussy for, not yall and that would never happen! keep dreaming....most of yall would try to pay 20 bucks for a model to suck and fuck your brains out if y'all could get away with it! No sir....lol Originally Posted by BabyDallass
Most of y'all would try and charge $1K for a BNG if you could get away with, no ma'am. It goes both ways. You're actually not in charge of the price. The market dictates it. If the supply is plentiful, you're shit out of luck.

Why are you afraid of an anonymous rating system?
Here's an idea that's a little out there. Follow ME now. A system where all the providers can anonymously rate a client and give him a score from 1-10. The number given will be based on hygiene (including breath), attitude, etc. Based on the number they are given, that client is not allowed to pay the pussy lower than a certain amount. That way some of you whose head got too big and think the dick is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place. Originally Posted by MaryBeth
The money is going the wrong way for that to work.
Here's an idea that's a little out there. Follow ME now. A system where all the providers can anonymously rate a client and give him a score from 1-10. The number given will be based on hygiene (including breath), attitude, etc. Based on the number they are given, that client is not allowed to pay the pussy lower than a certain amount. That way some of you whose head got too big and think the dick is worth waaaaay more than what it is can be put back in your place. Originally Posted by MaryBeth

lol!! you crack me up! seriously I would pay some to leave when THEY walk through my door, they actually give themselves wayyyyy too much credit! lol
Most of y'all would try and charge $1K for a BNG if you could get away with, no ma'am. It goes both ways. You're actually not in charge of the price. The market dictates it. If the supply is plentiful, you're shit out of luck.

Why are you afraid of an anonymous rating system? Originally Posted by WombRaider

Lol & we could still get away with it, believe it or not there are a lot of fucktards out there who LOVE pussy and will pay whatever amount the lady asks....