The Craziest Most Exciting Place You've Ever Had Sex?

On the top of a 200+ foot high fire tower in Louisiana with a lovely young lady in high school. She was a senior and I was a junior and she led me astray. Originally Posted by wildcat
Yeah, like we believe you didn't know the way yourself...
Spin cycle on top of a washing machine. We heard about this and decided to try it when the SO and I were engaged. She sits on top of the washer and I stand in front, she hooks her legs around my back and the machine does all the gyrating for you. Would love to do that again...
"Honey! Will you take me for a spin?"
"Be right there, dear!"
and loves hockey.. i just went to 9 games of the world junior championships here in buffalo sadly the American boys came up short to tthe Canadiens last night. i was fortunate enough to attend the Sabres- Penguins game here in Buffalo the first Us winter game. As make up for that whole Dallas Stars Sabres Brett Hull controverial goal thing maybe you should make a trip to Buffalo enjoy a game and let us Northern boys enjoy that spectacular body to keep us warm. One quick hockey joke Why to Canadiens love doggie style.. So they can both watch hockey night in Canada while they are doing it[ btw we have some great public libraries her in western new yorkquote=Avery Blake;893618]That would be "SoG" for hockey PetiteAssMan. Yeah,,,, you're talking to a woman who loves and knows her hockey. So much so, I watched the Winter Classic reruns Saturday because of the weather delay and then watched this years when it came on later in the evening. ;-)

Great story by the way. I have yet to do the movie thing though.[/quote]
At a local high school baseball field......center field to be exact! Let's put it this way.......he slid into home!
I have to ask Reese was it with the Dr. are someone else?
In High School a date wanted to go skinny dipping in the CC pool that led to sex in the number 9 green, great memory.
Not gonna say what airline, but the cockpit of a 727......by the way Lana, was he safe or out?
I have to ask Reese was it with the Dr. are someone else? Originally Posted by Hobbyfun

Yep, it was with the Dr.
RF....so, are you ready for your next 'examination'?

Mine had to be on the 12th green at Lackland AFB after basic training.
In the snow, on top of a mountain. Great way to recover from the long hike and wonderful prelude to incredible out of bounds deep powder skiing.

Something I would love to do again.
On my bed WITH THE LIGHTS ON!!!

Actually, in my commanders sleeping bag on a field exercise in Germany. No, it wasn't the commander.

p.s. It sound like Lackland is a good place to score women!
10th floor office bldg ....late at night lights on and others could see in from taller bldgs across the street.....as she laid across the desk for some nice DATY and GFE ....then a great BBBJ as I lay across the desk .........we had to keep listening for cleaning lady using the elevator .....She arrived just as we had finished ......Whoooooooooooo just made it ......Hope the spectators enjoyed it as much as I did ........
Not gonna say what airline, but the cockpit of a 727......by the way Lana, was he safe or out? Originally Posted by angusranch

Back then he was safe! 6 years later, the son of a bitch is most definitely OUT! Lol!
The Hyatt Regency hotel downtown Houston has a bar at the very top. There is a glass elevator that only goes to the bar. My date was wearing a short skirt and turned around to face the glass overlooking the center of the hotel. I walked behind her, pulled out, move her panties and went after it. Well as the elevator started slowing down, I wasn't done, so we turned around to face to doors as a couple wanted to get in to go down....I told them to catch the next one. The doors shut and we finished on our way down.

It was a MAJOR turnon.

We went back up to get a drink. The same couple was standing there when the doors opened. The lady had a scowl on her face; the guy had a big smile.
  • hrlee
  • 01-04-2011, 11:49 AM
5th green at Colonial Country Club during the tournament. It was at night after a few pops needless to say.