Dishonest abe. community please read. ALERT

Everybody take heed either stay on topic or get a ban.
Topic is abe tried to blackmail Aprill. Not who I am or what furniture is missing
Oh and not what a person is supposed to do when they come back as a newb.
Who you actually are lends to your credibility, so it is most definitely on topic. And quit acting like you're a modtard. Only half of that title applies to you.
If y’all really want to know who I think I am... I am Shep4.0
It wasn’t really you Abe, I mean if I can’t trust your reviews after all this time we’re fucked!
for the record, i've never contacted Aprill, not even once..

someone is obviously impersonating me - unfortunately, this would not be the first time.. Originally Posted by honest_abe
GD APRILL is HOT! I just spent the last 20 minutes drooling over those damn photos! Originally Posted by Holden67
Yeah, she's pretty amazing, right? While it's been years (I am sad to say) since I've seen her last, Aprill is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth (if not sexxiest) providers I've come across.

Shame Aprill is no longer an active member of the Icky Community (but) she, in all likelihood, doesn't see this site as an asset anymore. And why should she? The nonsense...such as the OP's, for instance...is as juvenile as it gets at times.

So, for what it's worth, tread lightly, pal, whomever you are.....and another 2 cents: claiming to be Shep 4.0, whether in jest or not, is not very smart IMO.
she, in all likelihood, doesn't see this site as an asset anymore. And why should she? The nonsense...such as the OP's, for instance...is as juvenile as it gets at times. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
You nailed it man. I think that is how many providers now see this site, and that is why the majority of them have migrated to other sites. In one more year, this site will be a total ghost town. Unless it improves.
Yeah, she's pretty amazing, right? While it's been years (I am sad to say) since I've seen her last, Aprill is one of the sweetest, most down-to-earth (if not sexxiest) providers I've come across.

Shame Aprill is no longer an active member of the Icky Community (but) she, in all likelihood, doesn't see this site as an asset anymore. And why should she? The nonsense...such as the OP's, for instance...is as juvenile as it gets at times.

So, for what it's worth, tread lightly, pal, whomever you are.....and another 2 cents: claiming to be Shep 4.0, whether in jest or not, is not very smart IMO. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
EDIT-STAFF
EDIT-STAFF Originally Posted by Farinside
Obviously this is Batman,or Captain Saveaho.Or it could be Sir Getsbannedalot.
So, for what it's worth, tread lightly, pal, whomever you are.....and another 2 cents: claiming to be Shep 4.0, whether in jest or not, is not very smart IMO. Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
I doubt the threat (or reality, as it turns out) of banishment concerns the OP.
April is telling the truth I know her very well family friends from East Texas she keeps # so she won't post nothing like this with out FACTS
  • 05-07-2019, 08:00 PM
Zero chance Aprill would post something in the public without it being legit.

She never has before, nothing to gain...more to loose.

Abe stick to the 18 and under market! That shit don't fly with grown Indy women.
Aprill is one of my ATF. That doesn’t mean that the text was from Abe, just someone saying he was. I don’t know the truth but the backlash on Abe will be unfortunate for him.
Ohhh shit we got action
  • BLM69
  • 05-07-2019, 09:44 PM
Didn't I call the ban? These clown never learn and always come back