Hobby Dilemma and choices

It sounds to me like she has already taken everything you earn and own without her even having to go to court to do it. You might as well just end the marriage and at least get back your freedom.
I am sort of trapped. We could cut some things, but the amount of fixed payments and college for the kids only leaves me with about $800 a month for spending money, lunch and gas. Plus there is a lot of time and money invested that is commingled and I would lose my ass if I am not careful. The house is built on some shared land, so while I technically could sell the house, the access to the house runs through other property. Good idea at the time, but hard to navigate now. I could afford the house on my own if she takes her bills and check, but that never works out that the husband keeps the house. She has stated a few times she wants me out of the house to give her time, but I believe that would mean I left and gave up the house…. I am going to see how this weekend goes now that she is in a little better mood. I meet with my therapist next week, and this will be a topic… Originally Posted by BasicGuy
All other advice aside, I think you are sharing too many personal details. I would caution against that.