To Shave Or Not To Shave The B-SAC

• Tetas
  • 10-14-2013, 02:10 PM
It is an art to get those pesky hairs just gotta be thorough and careful Originally Posted by theboss21422
Use a cigarette lighter and they come right off.
Shave Originally Posted by mr_smooth
Bingo
shave on a regular basis.
Trimmed only !!
Razor on the boys is a no way, no way.
I shaved last night... I use my gillette and my balls are as smooth as a baby's ass! Take your time and you won't nick yourself.
I'd partied with her & her husband and she just mentioned one night that she got hot shaving a man's privates. Who was I to deny her such a simple desire...

My crystal ball says txcwby's mailbox is ... just about .. almost .. there it is .. full

That's a serious find.

J Originally Posted by Luv4Fun
I would like to add that if you have an SO, then:

Always shaved regularly? Keep doing it.
Always just trimmed? Keep it that way.
Always let it grow wild? Keep letting it.

DON'T change for a provider if you have an SO, unless you don't want to have an SO any more. Changing something in that department (unless you are clever enough to make it HER idea) is a very BIG red flag.
  • JROD
  • 10-15-2013, 05:27 PM
I have been clean shaven for years. The ladies really do appreciate it, or so they tell me. Besides, I was told that if you trim the hedges way down, it makes your house look bigger!
Trimmed only!!! No blades near that skyn ...
Im not hairy so it works perfect for me ... i use a facial trimmer ...
Im usually rimmed really really short or sometimes clean shaven. Although cleanly shaven makes it itchy after a few days.

But I certainly would have them laser'd if I get the "balls" to do it one day and opportunity "arises".
I shave mine in the shower before an appointment session and I manscape all around my genital region (been doing it for double digit in years and no nicks or cuts yet), as I want to have a great appearance as well great hygiene, which in turn, gives the provider I am seeing the comfort factor see needs to give me some great BLS service as well as a more awesome BBBJ. Originally Posted by NearHauteRed
+1
I am as bare and smooth as a wet seal lol. But to the op, I prefer the base to be trimmed closely or shaved bare. For the boys I don't care it's your preference but I personally will only bls if the boys are completely bare.

I gave a bbbj one time and he had a hairy shaft (shaft!) I came up with hair in my mouth and about gagged. He was very clean smelling so that was Awesome, it was just the damn hair!! I hated it!!!
I've been getting mine "sugared" for some time now. It's an alternative to waxing, but similar.
Recommend Your Body's Retreat in Bedford, Jamie or Pam.
I actually see another lady who used to work there but started off on her own about a month ago. PM for details, but she (and probably Jamie and Pam, as well, are strictly professional cosmetologists who specialize in hair removal-- No sexual favors whatever!)
Sugaring the anal & genital areas isn't all that painful, but I also get my chest, belly, butt cheeks and back done. The chest and belly hairs hurt like hell coming out. Having a pretty cosmetologist there doing the work is strong incentive to hide the pan, though. Recommend pretreatment with some antihistamine like Claritin or Zyrtec, plus an NSAID like ibuprofen or naproxen, but it's still gonna hurt.
Eventually the hairs get less prolific and less coarse.
I went to Walmart and got a tube of Veets. Since this is my first time using it, it took me two applications before I got the desired results. It works great. Thanks for the recommendation, Zebra. Originally Posted by PleaseSmile4Me
I prefer shaving, but have always wondered if there was a cream that would work...

Read this review of Veet... too fucky hilarious ... can't stop laughing... this poor dude...
funniest thing I've read in a long time

"A warning from across the pond" ... By A. Chappell

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2QP56S5P2DEGA/