Have you ever fallen for a Provider?

I fall in love with each and everyone of them. Helps to eliminate guess work
Yes I have a few times. The illusion of passion seemed so very real, her words were so beautiful as they told me that they loved me. I have learned through time, and experience that these things are only an illusion for a purpose. Financial gain or Citizenship. My advise, look, touch, but never love, for it is never true.
Your desires and memories will stay with you...
Thanks James for this tread. I am going through this shit right now. I wanted to post a similar thread in the M.L asking for help. What im trying to do to break the "love" feelings, are reading her reviews and just understanding that the same things she did to me, are being done to others on a daily basis. (no offense providers)

This is the first time it's snuck up on me like this and if she's reading my comments I just want to thank her for the nice tight feelings in my chest. Also the lingering thought's and heroin like addictive behavior (on my part) were a nice touch. It's a real messed up way to go about your day.

I finally know what that episode of Seinfield (where the guy gives up his President of NBC job and joins the Peace corp over Elaine) is all about. Thanks!

Some providers are a lil toooo good at their job. It's also my fault as well, been thinking about retiring from this hobby and taking up skydiving to match the euporia. At least skydiving is a lot safer. P.M me a life jacket, Im in the the Atlantic without one.
Go ahead and laugh everyone, I deserve the dunce cap!!
Noooooo Pete, this is an emotional hobby. Man + Woman + intimacy in hobby = DESTRUCTION. Very enjoyable but could be destructive. Try to seperate your feelings. Don't stop caring, just stop loving.
Thanks James for this tread. I am going through this shit right now. I wanted to post a similar thread in the M.L asking for help. What im trying to do to break the "love" feelings, are reading her reviews and just understanding that the same things she did to me, are being done to others on a daily basis. (no offense providers)

This is the first time it's snuck up on me like this and if she's reading my comments I just want to thank her for the nice tight feelings in my chest. Also the lingering thought's and heroin like addictive behavior (on my part) were a nice touch. It's a real messed up way to go about your day.

I finally know what that episode of Seinfield (where the guy gives up his President of NBC job and joins the Peace corp over Elaine) is all about. Thanks!

Some providers are a lil toooo good at their job. It's also my fault as well, been thinking about retiring from this hobby and taking up skydiving to match the euporia. At least skydiving is a lot safer. P.M me a life jacket, Im in the the Atlantic without one.
Go ahead and laugh everyone, I deserve the dunce cap!! Originally Posted by pete'smills
Some ladies are good at their jobs, but then, some ladies are just naturally charismatic and you like them five minutes after meeting them.
Just know that there are lines not to be crossed and where those lines are.
Best cure if your feelings are getting out of wack is see a different lady in between.
The research that goes into that, plus the anticipation of meeting someone new takes your mind off crazy feelings.
Never fallen for a customer, but there is a regular i look forward to hearing from time and time again.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX
interesting comments gabriela
always have a few on the side and always have.....

as far as "fallen for"....

Maybe LUSTED after but always had a personal relationship...

Now, Just Single and plan to stay that way for a while...enjoying it
Yeah, but she got me over it.
kinda like gambling...it has it's own self curing process...
Once, almost...

Then I remembered that the very first time we met I paid her $300 to have sex with me

I came back to my senses after that
yep, an hour at a time. In this vicious circle of mine it's the next one that helps me get over the last one and a wonderful job their doing.
- SES
yep, an hour at a time. In this vicious circle of mine it's the next one that helps me get over the last one and a wonderful job their doing.
- SES Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Exactly. Kinda like in the real world, only with alot quicker turnover.