How do choose a provider?

I said I'd compromise...maybe...
Ughh I guess I'm screwed then (or not screwed actually). Awesome service check. MSOG check. But gdmn how is a girl to get reviews if she needs reviews to get reviews? Catch-22....my life.
Karyn
My way to meet a lady with no reviews or no history I set an appointment that begins with lunch or dinner. My thoughts are if she is LE they won't expend the time. It also gives me a chance to determine if we will get along. Perhaps if you post an ad with a review special to get you going. Good luck and stay safe.
  • Old-T
  • 05-05-2013, 12:50 PM
Another point, Karyn, is to do what you are doing--post here. Let people get a little sense of who you are. Let some guys start to feel comfortable with you. It can lead to some PMs, some dates, and then some reviews.
Thank you tuscon I actually really like that idea alot. I know le is always an issue, hopefully my date will feel more comforyable after I start playing with his junk under the table lol. Time to start drafting up an ad. Is it weird that I write a draft first? I feel lame doing it but its a force of habit lol.

And Old-T I definitely realised that making a presence on forum boardas is a good way let gentlemen get to know me. I am an avid poster on NR but those boards have been dull lately so I decided to come here. I am glad I did too so far everyone who I have interacted with has been really nice Thank you both
Karyn
There is a spell check feature here on ECCIE that I use as I can't spell worth a damn. Add it to your ECCIE options. All you have to do is type your message then right click to bring up spell check. On reviews I write it in MS word then retype the review. I wish you good fortune and stay safe.
Karyn
There is a spell check feature here on ECCIE that I use as I can't spell worth a damn. Add it to your ECCIE options. All you have to do is type your message then right click to bring up spell check. On reviews I write it in MS word then retype the review. I wish you good fortune and stay safe. Originally Posted by tucson
Ooh you see, it probably would have taken me forever to find that if I ever did. I usually do write all of my job related ads in MS as well but I am def going to have to add that spell check option. Thaaanks ~