Request for Advice from the Hobbyists

Just use very subtle innuendos.

Can I put my salami between your buns?
How about hotdogs in the milk factory? Is that against health code regulations?

See, being subtle is key to evading LE. Originally Posted by Rand Al'Thor
I don't believe that LE would have much of a case with a phone conversation. I understand not wanting to have these conversations for various reasons but do you really think LE would invest the man power and technology necessary to prosecute you if all they have is a recorded conversation. All you would have to say is "I have no idea what you talking about. I left my phone a Starbucks and apparently somebody thought this was funny". Discussing this shit face to face is another matter completely. I will not mention anything once I'm with a provider until after the session is over. Then I may inquire about other activities that may be on the menu. I wouldn't get to paranoid over a phone call. Originally Posted by Budman

I have to disagree. I don't quite understand this post. If anyone would be calling to ask questions it would be to eventually meet, right? And if provider got in trouble it would be because they had explicit solicitation on the phone and then showed up for the appointment, right?

That being said I can't help but think that would be the easiest way to prosecute someone. They used to do that in one of those Dallas suburbs. Call a girl, get her to break the law, and then then bust her as soon as she walks in the door.

Why would a cop call a girl, try to get her to break the law over the phone, see that she wont, and still invite her over. If they see she's "militant" over the phone/email and wont crack; they most likely wont invite her over to waste more time (there is a list of girls to call that don't know what they are doing). I would be a hypocrite to say i don't think they would do this at all b/c I've seen it on cops (if that counts for anything). But what I'm saying is, it would be easier to get the girl who is lax over the phone b/c they know she is likely solicit in person.

When I first started, the cops would not stop calling me. I know I have been in at least 2 situations where I was with a cop that was there to get me. It was obvious by the sequence of events and the repeated questioning/ solicitation. Happy to say that they didn't catch me slippin' and as an added bonus I got to keep the money. After all "companionship......Your donation is for my time and companionship" repeat, "but im sure we'll have a nice time"

People are infinitely surprising in their ability to go from 0 to crazy in 5.2. Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
I choose to stick to protocol for this very reason. You might sound like a broken record but at least you are covering your ass. Gents might benefit from doing the same because you never know what situation your big mouth provider has got herself in. She might be wanting you to share some of her misfortune. It just seems like there is too much at stake to relax my tongue. No matter how long I have known you, It just infuriates me when some one asks for services with a dollar about. I don't want to be breaking the law. Geez!
Jasmine,
I understand your point but that's why I said to never discuss shit face to face. If all they have is the phone call it would be hard to prosecute. Assuming you answer a few questions over the phone and then schedule an appointment there should be no need to re-hash the menu upon meeting. If you walk in the door and the client starts asking the same shit you should definitely walk.

Another thing to consider is that the questions and answers can be worded in a way to be somewhat ambiguous. For instance if I was having a conversation with a FBSM provider and she tells me that I will leave very happy. I may ask will it be a handshake or a kiss that makes me happy as opposed to asking are you going to give me a hand job or blow job.