breasts

I love them all

all sizes especially the big ones
what's important is the CLEAVAGE! Give me good Cleav and I'll deal with it after I open the package! WP
thank you! WP
i've heard 'more than a mouthful is a waste' soooo many times in my life. i used to be the ceo of the itty bitty tittie committee, but now that i'm 6mos preggo i'm moving on up to a b cup =) i always did like my little boobies though. all perky & nipply lol
For me, natural 32Cs or 34Bs with acorn nipples are just perfect.
This gets asked a fair amount, and the answers always seem more or less the same. There's aslight preference for naturals over man-mades, and we're split betwen 'size doesn't matter' and 'big, baby BIG!'

Have to say that I'm a 'natural preferred,' 'proportionate to body type' guy. But I'm into nips far more than size. And I luvs all kinds 'o nips.
i've heard 'more than a mouthful is a waste' soooo many times in my life. i used to be the ceo of the itty bitty tittie committee, but now that i'm 6mos preggo i'm moving on up to a b cup =) i always did like my little boobies though. all perky & nipply lol Originally Posted by dirty diana
I've always liked little boobies, too. Never said the "mouthful" bit. Just my preference.
i don't know about them, but i had no idea what a 'russian' was until a couple of weeks ago through an internet search. and i've definately been doing them longer than that! Originally Posted by kaitlin
LOL same here ... I had no idea that its called "russian" till I joined one of review sites. It was amusing discovery and now one of my fav jokes is "how bout some russian on a russian"?

Lina
i like them firm :-)
  • TGF
  • 03-08-2010, 07:59 AM
I am equal opportunity when it comes to natural breasts and nipples - all sizes, all shapes. The breasts I like the best are the ones in my hands or the nipples in my mouth (one small advantage of larger breasts is that I can often get both nipples in my mouth at once - but give me a responsive nipple anytime [would love it if it were all the time ]). An I love the feel of them teasing my body with light nipples touches and the delight of a full press. Bring them on please !!!
Kaitlin, seeing as how you are in my neck of the woods, we must continue this discussion up close and personal. Its o.k. you can get a little closer, I don't bite.......much...........
I like them all as well. My only thing is, I like the woman to enjoy having attention paid to them.....I like it when my NE fires off a sensation down below. Had a girl one time who actually orgasmed from sucking, pinching and twisting her long nipples.....I got pretty good at hitting the right combination. That was awesome....Hmm....wonder where she is now???
Here's a question, for both the ladies and gentlemen:

1. Ladies, how often do you come accoss men who have breast fixations -- whether on large, small, want to play with them constantly, etc. Originally Posted by kaitlin
Just about every single one of my clients are breast men but do u wonder why 38DDD all natural
I tend to be a breast man, but prefer natural regardless of size to enhanced/man made.