"A War That Would Last Days, Not Weeks "

Yep...that is what Obama promised more than four months ago...another phony promise from a failed leader....

http://abcnews.go.com/International/...ry?id=13164938

But the non-war war continues on...and so does our involvement....

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-conflict.html Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Whirl give it up- again not american boot on libyan soil- what about Bush declaring victory- remember Mission Accomplished? Remember Bush stating war in Iraq will be quick and decisive???? Have we spent more money on Iraq or Libya? Have we lost more soldiers in Iraq or Libya? By the way, do you know any troops deployed in this so called "Libyan War?
1. I think you're lying.
2. The free market does everything cheaper and better than the government. Eveything. Or so i've been told....over and over and over and over again. Originally Posted by Doove
1- I hope you're joking here. My size 4.5 boots may not be impressive, but you'll be tasting the coffee I spilled on the toe this morning.

2- This was an example of govt waste. Hey let's hire a bunch of people who didn't reenlist so they could do the same job and make 5x as much money!
Oh wait, I'm getting out in 30 days ha!

And Marshall:
Does your mom know you're up past your bedtime looking at hooker review boards?
This is not the D&D, WoW or CoD chat forums.
(If you have down syndrome or are autistic and not just really f'n dumb, I do apologize) LOL
And if it hurts your wittle feelings to be called a 'tard by a workin' gal, wipe the sand out of your vag and MTFU.
Whirl give it up- again not american boot on libyan soil- what about Bush declaring victory- remember Mission Accomplished? Remember Bush stating war in Iraq will be quick and decisive???? Have we spent more money on Iraq or Libya? Have we lost more soldiers in Iraq or Libya? By the way, do you know any troops deployed in this so called "Libyan War? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911

Troops?
... There are officially no BOG.
buuuuutttt.. we also aren't BOG in Pakistan right? well.. not "officially".
And if it hurts your wittle feelings to be called a 'tard by a workin' gal, wipe the sand out of your vag and MTFU. Originally Posted by lilred_robin

And for the added insight from the "workin' gal," I will gladly buy her a cool one!

She's one of a kind!!!!!
And for the added insight from the "workin' gal," I will gladly buy her a cool one!

She's one of a kind!!!!! Originally Posted by bigmex

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! you needed to have a girl tell you there are ground troops in Libya!.....How do you think targets get identified for planes to bomb? How do you think we get intel? rebel training/command, contingency plans, etc. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Were you in the mexican military before sneeking over the Rio Grande? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Oh that's right, you mexies in the military only practice dropping your musket and throwing your arms up in the air! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

<---bigmex's flag
Marshall....you are spot on hillarious ! One of your better replies....

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! you needed to have a girl tell you there are ground troops in Libya!.....How do you think targets get identified for planes to bomb? How do you think we get intel? rebel training/command, contingency plans, etc. HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

Were you in the mexican military before sneeking over the Rio Grande? HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! Oh that's right, you mexies in the military only practice dropping your musket and throwing your arms up in the air! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!

<---bigmex's flag Originally Posted by Marshall
And Marshall:
Does your mom know you're up past your bedtime looking at hooker review boards?
This is not the D&D, WoW or CoD chat forums.
(If you have down syndrome or are autistic and not just really f'n dumb, I do apologize) LOL
And if it hurts your wittle feelings to be called a 'tard by a workin' gal, wipe the sand out of your vag and MTFU. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
Hun, if you bumped into me in the real world, you'd be on my cock [for free and BB] so fast, I'd have to call a MP just for appearance sake........

BTW: that's "Marshall, SIR!" Now get down and give me 50 soldier.....
you're about as wrong as two boys fucking in a church.

if you were an officer (sir) you'd have an NCO smoke the shit out of me, you wouldn't do it yourself.
But as dimwitted as you appear to be from your persona here, I could see you as a butter bar. (2LT)
Sir, Thank you Sir, may I have another bitch-slap?! Sir? Please? Sir? Originally Posted by lilred_robin

Careful, I'll have you FUBAR and ordered to "swamp the head" of every fobbit in Marineland before I ship your sorry-ass back to the taxpayers......

you're like a pig looking at a wristwatch....embrace the suck sweetheart.......Hooah! Hooah! Hooah! Hooah! Hooah!

Delta Alpha Tango Foxtrot
you're about as wrong as two boys fucking in a church.
Originally Posted by lilred_robin

we call them prime recruits now.....

BTW: that's "butter bar++++, SIR!".....those 50 just turned into 100...
Sit down before you hurt yourself. Here's your helmet and there's your short bus.
Sit down before you hurt yourself SIR. Here's your helmet SIR and there's your short bus SIR. Originally Posted by lilred_robin
You need to unfuck yourself Pvt. Benjamin and start shitting me silver dollars before I rip your face off and skull-fuck you!
  • Doove
  • 07-29-2011, 05:54 PM
1- I hope you're joking here. My size 4.5 boots may not be impressive, but you'll be tasting the coffee I spilled on the toe this morning. Originally Posted by lilred_robin

Marshall....you are spot on hillarious ! One of your better replies.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh look! Marshall's complimenting himself. He's so cute.
You need to unfuck yourself Pvt. Benjamin and start shitting me silver dollars before I rip your face off and skull-fuck you! Originally Posted by Marshall
I love it when you get unhinged and try and act tough. Fucking hilarious. Seriously. Keep posting. Please. And please get Whirly to try and back up his fuck buddy. Please throw out some more wit and Ha! You're a bitch so you'll do it. Go ahead. Do it. I know you will.
I love it when you get unhinged and try and act tough. Fucking hilarious. Seriously. Keep posting. Please. And please get Whirly to try and back up his fuck buddy. Please throw out some more wit and Ha! Your a bitch so you'll do it. Go ahead. Do it. I know you will. Originally Posted by Sa_artman

I would not be at all surprised if Pvt. Benjamin has a set of whips and chains with the Marshmellow's name on them.

Hell, that would damn near be worth the price of admission!