Sex toys

yep a kinky gal can NEVER have too many toys/butt plugs!!

heres a few of my toys...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 100_3404.JPG (197.9 KB, 135 views)
No need to fear dear; I can be very gentle

lena ... you frighten me .. but in a good way Originally Posted by dodger
yep a kinky gal can NEVER have too many toys/butt plugs!!

heres a few of my toys... Originally Posted by DallasRain
Scarily impressive collection for it be a "few".

Given the unanimous feedback on how great the Hitachi is, I just ordered one for my S/O who's not "into" toys.

Vibeplayground.com is having a sales and it's the best price I've seen so far for one. $39.99 - http://www.vibeplayground.com/extrem...FQYIaQodUZkC0A
You may want to look at the Lelo Soyara as well.. well enjoyed by many ladies.. Not cheap, but then the good ones seldom are.
Not cheap, but then the good ones seldom are. Originally Posted by nuglet
I expect to see this in the provider ads and weekend lineup entries .. perhaps even as a quote
I expect to see this in the provider ads and weekend lineup entries .. perhaps even as a quote Originally Posted by dodger
That WAS the implication..
I prefer to use my fingers, hands, tongue and man tool for sex toys Oh, and a paddle if she's a bad girl
I have like 10 vibrators lol I love toys
I order alot of mine off Amazon...better prices and you can see reviews

Kaitlyn...hot ass avatar!!
Thanks Dallas
I have like 10 vibrators lol I love toys Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
I assume your vibrators come in a variety of sizes and functions to have that many because if I were to buy a toy it would probably be a Fleshlight and I would only need one. I prefer my toy to be a live person as opposed to a mechanical one.
Maybe you should make sure this doesn't become a competition and post a picture of the storage unit it take to store yours!

Great question!
My fave toy is my hitachi! It has so many uses...for me & my man

In fact,I am in the market for some new toys,so I will appreciate the answers too! Originally Posted by DallasRain
lol actually I think "less is more"...I have reduced my toy selection to quality instead of quantity
The local goodwill employees must have loved you...really I see places that resell on line, I found ads on CL and listings on eBay but really what do you do with them, give them to friends? Recycle (the sorting people would have a blast) Mike Rowe once told me that when he did the recycle center episode that there was Dildos, artificial legs, and blow up dolls rolling down the line to be sorted.

Maybe Wishpers, ToyZ and fun2come might want to put together another type of Holiday charity as a "Give back" from BSC products and a fat tax write off. Whispers could gather providers and college coeds toys and F2C can dip them in acid, then neutralize them, and rebuild the electrics. They, as a group, could then distribute sex toys to lonely women who can't afford the equipment they really need to have an orgasmic holiday.

wait for it...

They could call it "ToyZ for TwatZ"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9DMk_Tt3fQ

They give all recipients (that reciprocate) a T4T sweatshirt They have 2 8XL sizes made for Whispers and an XLBBW hooker who can't afford new. Hitachi's

Can't you see them delivering in their Santa suits

I have like 10 vibrators lol I love toys Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
+1