Do you plan to display a political sign for the presidential election?

• oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 04:34 PM
Thank you mm - you display the utter depravity of the lies and hypocrisy of your ideology.

The sad thing - you actually believe your posts have validity.

Get some professional help.
Here’s one for all yous WSNDs

And one for yous Yanks who aren’t WSNDs

• oeb11
  • 09-09-2020, 05:19 PM
Get some professional help also YR

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
is that yous, Yssup Rider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etpq9yiln4g

BAHHAHAAAAAA
Ehh.. in my case, even if I were a die hard Trump fan-- I still find the folks who have 7 yard signs, 3 Trump flags, and even more Trump flags attached to their vehicle.. beyond ridiculous.

I don't do bumper stickers-- because I eventually want to get as much for my vehicles on resale as possible. I don't do yard signs outside of smaller races-- because I see no benefit from battling with neighbors on either side of the political fence.

The childish urge to "own the Trumpers" or "own the Libs" is just stupid in my eyes. It serves no purpose. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

you're right it serves no purpose, but its fun!
I can't stand HOA's, but they do serve a purpose occasionally. Mine gets anal about the height of the grass occasionally, which is why I have a lengthy article published from Texas A&M discussing the importance of not cutting the grass too short in the heat of the Summers.

The short version: Fuck Off! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Gotta love those HOAs. You pay them to give you shit. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

HOA should be restricted to security issues.
is that yous, Yssup Rider?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Etpq9yiln4g

BAHHAHAAAAAA Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

paint ball treatment! lol
  • oeb11
  • 09-10-2020, 07:33 AM
answer - an electric fence line wire on the signs.

let them pee on the signs - it won't last long.
well the results aren't completely surprising so far. while 12 say No sign, those that do plan to are 3 to 1 in favor of Trump. let's say the 12 are split down the middle in terms of who they will vote for. so adding those 6 to each side gives 15 to 9 in favor of Trump.
HOA should be restricted to security issues. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
That might require some meaningful activity.

It's fun when they send out a notice not to have a for sale sign on a vehicle and the head of the HOA has a car parked in the club house parking lot with a ..... for sale sign on it! I reserve the title of "DimWittedness" for such behavior. Now called PissLowsism.
paint ball treatment! lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

notice this guy has a real gun holstered? years ago i knew a rather ardent 2nd amendment type who did the same thing at home. walked around his house with a holstered gun. his thinking of course is that in a home invasion you don't have time to go get a gun, certainly not if you have it locked in a safe. he has a point on that, even if some consider it extreme. i wouldn't call it extreme myself however i have a slightly different approach. i don't walk around my house with a gun but i do have several guns stashed out of sight in various rooms. there is always a loaded gun and flashlight in my nightstand at the ready in case some asshole kicks in my door at 3 am. i keep one in my office and another in my living room, a sort of midway point.

you won't know they are there unless you open the drawer and see it.

i took a concealed handgun course with this guy as i knew him from work and when conceal carry became law in Texas we quickly when and found an instructor and took the class at the same time. i already had one from Kentucky but it had expired and Texas wouldn't have recognized it at the time even if it hadn't. Kentucky of course would not renew since i was no longer a resident. now many states are reciprocal .. if you have one in your state of residence you can apply for and get one in other states. i might revisit that and try to get any many as i can, like some people get as many credit cards as they can. bahaaa

when we took the course he brought his Kimber 1911. i brought a russian Makarov 9x18 military pistol (made in Bulgaria lol). he asked why i brought that gun, knowing full well i also had several much better guns. i told him if you can shoot accurately with this heavy gun with basic sights that are not adjustable you can shoot accurately with anything. the instructor laughed and agreed, who was ex-military and ex-sheriff. yeah this dude had some stories that's for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarov_pistol

this is actually one of the guns i keep loaded at the ready, it's in my desk drawer to my right as i post this. in my living room i keep a S&W .357 Magnum conceal carry model, the hammer is optimized easy draw when concealed.

this is it right here ...

i've said before i do not like laser sights. i consider them a crutch for bad marksmanship. and they do you no good unless they are turned out yet another thing you'd need to fool with in a crisis situation. to a degree i'd allow laser sights at night if some want that. i have a different approach .. tritium night sights. nothing to turn on, ready to go. that's why this is what i keep in my nightstand

this shows the tritium sights.

side view. this is .45 ACP 10+1 capacity. the flashlight isn't for sighting .. don't need it however it can be used to blind someone at night. the above gun is small enough to be shot accurately one-handed while holding the flashlight in the other hand. it does have some kick as you'd expect a .45 ACP but it's manageable and less kick that the S&W .357 does.
notice this guy has a real gun holstered? years ago i knew a rather ardent 2nd amendment type who did the same thing at home. walked around his house with a holstered gun. his thinking of course is that in a home invasion you don't have time to go get a gun, certainly not if you have it locked in a safe. he has a point on that, even if some consider it extreme. i wouldn't call it extreme myself however i have a slightly different approach. i don't walk around my house with a gun but i do have several guns stashed out of sight in various rooms. there is always a loaded gun and flashlight in my nightstand at the ready in case some asshole kicks in my door at 3 am. i keep one in my office and another in my living room, a sort of midway point.

i took a concealed handgun course with this guy as i knew him from work and when conceal carry became law in Texas we quickly when and found an instructor and took the class at the same time. i already had one from Kentucky but it had expired and Texas wouldn't have recognized it at the time even if it hadn't. Kentucky of course would not renew since i was no longer a resident. now many states are reciprocal .. if you have one in your state of residence you can apply for and get one in other states. i might revisit that and try to get any many as i can, like some people get as many credit cards as they can. bahaaa

when we took the course he brought his Kimber 1911. i brought a russian Makarov 9x18 military pistol (made in Bulgaria lol). he asked why i brought that gun, knowing full well i also had several much better guns. i told him if you can shoot accurately with this heavy gun with basic sights that are not adjustable you can shoot accurately with anything. the instructor laughed and agreed, who was ex-military and ex-sheriff. yeah this dude had some stories that's for sure.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Makarov_pistol

this is actually one of the guns i keep loaded at the ready, it's in my desk drawer to my right as i post this. in my living room i keep a S&W .357 Magnum conceal carry model, the hammer is optimized easy draw when concealed.

this is it right here ...

i've said before i do not like laser sights. i consider them a crutch for bad marksmanship. and they do you no good unless they are turned out yet another thing you'd need to fool with in a crisis situation. to a degree i'd allow laser sights at night if some want that. i have a different approach .. tritium night sights. nothing to turn on, ready to go. that's why this is what i keep in my nightstand Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Must be nice having the privilege to think the police would never bust in your home shooting first.

Woman traumatized after police raid wrong home in Tenn.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/08/22/wo...-home-in-tenn/

Davie Tucker, Hines’ family pastor, says the groceries show what implicit bias looks like.

“To me it suggests that single, Black female raising kids in a housing development needs groceries. That becomes a serious insult. At the very least, its totally insensitive,” Tucker said.

Tucker, who is a member of the Metro Human Relations Commission, recommended police undergo a more stringent victim sensitivity training, but he says they passed. Instead, they do a one-day tour of communities of color.

Must be nice having the privilege to think the police would never bust in your home shooting first.

Woman traumatized after police raid wrong home in Tenn.

https://www.kotatv.com/2020/08/22/wo...-home-in-tenn/

Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

you realize, yeah, that your odds of a home invasion are much greater than a mistaken identity issue with police?

and that's allowing that the vast majority will never face a home invasion.

so once again your point is pointless.

thank yous pointless poster!

side view. this is .45 ACP 10+1 capacity. the flashlight isn't for sighting .. don't need it however it can be used to blind someone at night. the above gun is small enough to be shot accurately one-handed while holding the flashlight in the other hand. it does have some kick as you'd expect a .45 ACP but it's manageable and less kick that the S&W .357 does. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
you realize, yeah, that your odds of a home invasion are much greater than a mistaken identity issue with police?

and that's allowing that the vast majority will never face a home invasion.

so once again your point is pointless.

thank yous pointless poster! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
FOR WHO?

You are ignorant!