Help save my marriage please

• oden
  • 12-03-2012, 06:32 PM
If you want to save your marriage you must never put her in a box where she has no deniability. You have to give her a chance to save face and stay with you if she wants to. Do what you need to in order to make sure she is treated because this is known to cause cancer but remember, there are very few virgins on wedding night anymore and this is a disease that can take a while to incubate.

Do not embarrass her by admitting that you did anything that would mean she was not the one you want to be with all your life. Being a man sometimes means being able to step back and look at the big picture.

By the way, if you feel guilty, buy here something really nice!
I know I'm coming here if I need to make up a believable story to keep me out of trouble. Y'all are creative.
If she is having abdominal pains that means she has been burning for awhile. You may have been possibly infected for months.

And I can't believe people are suggested having her doc give her some shit for a UTI and it will just clear itself. She needs a full GYN exam along with a pap smear. Can you say cervical cancer?

ETA: Tell the truth but don't tell her about the hobby. Just say you fucked a slut and got burned and beg for forgiveness.
So isnt an L2 a massage with bj ending? Is it really that easy to spread orally? If so that hooker had a nasty mouth and you guys demand the bbbj. Seriously.

Then again, maybe your wife is stepping out. From how much of an inconsiderate ass you are, I would hope she is. You dont care about her one bit here, only saving yourself. What a fucking jerk. She needs to leave you.
Is it really that easy to spread orally? Originally Posted by kymberlane
Not really.

You would have to have repeated and constant exposure to an infected person to contract it. This is not 100% of the cases but the majority of the cases I've seen of oral STDs were among those who were being molested on a regular basis.

Plus how in the fuck do you go back to an AMP and say you got burned, lol?
Do you just call? If you go to the free clinic will they notify the business that someone is burning...then shut it down?
haha SNL, I love that.

Hey wheres the fucktard thread? This is a prime example

just sayn...
This is why I go the CBJ route. I had a scare a few months back. Thankfully I was out of the country and when I came back I was the one claiming I might have a UTI so I went to the clinic to get a full panel and the meds, etc. Since then, no more BBBJs for me! I can't believe how many guys take the risk of a BBBJ with a provider then go home and have BBFS with their wives. Blows my mind.
Serves you right...

You conveniently decided to ignore your marriage and cheat on your wife while at the same time completely ignoring the possible consequences...and only NOW when she's facing a possible infectious disease that you picked up while cheating on her do you realize that you want to somehow preserve your marriage?

Take your hypocritical attitude and your marriage and flush them both down the toilet...you'll be doing her a favor...
spas can be high very high volume, and BBBJ can be riskier than with say an "average" provider, as the pimp/scheduler is maximizing the client turns. It is also lower rates drawing a different clients. I often heard a provider who charges more, does not do so because of making more money, but to get better clients and less volume

So isnt an L2 a massage with bj ending? Is it really that easy to spread orally? If so that hooker had a nasty mouth and you guys demand the bbbj. Seriously.

Then again, maybe your wife is stepping out. From how much of an inconsiderate ass you are, I would hope she is. You dont care about her one bit here, only saving yourself. What a fucking jerk. She needs to leave you. Originally Posted by kymberlane
  • Lexa
  • 12-04-2012, 07:13 PM
Serves you right...

You conveniently decided to ignore your marriage and cheat on your wife while at the same time completely ignoring the possible consequences...and only NOW when she's facing a possible infectious disease that you picked up while cheating on her do you realize that you want to somehow preserve your marriage?

Take your hypocritical attitude and your marriage and flush them both down the toilet...you'll be doing her a favor... Originally Posted by Wakeuр

I am not a fan of this response at all or any of the responses that said he deserves it because he "cheated" on his wife. I've been a provider for 6 years. The majority of my regulars and men I've seen have wives. Being a hobbyist doesn't mean they are terrible husbands. They aren't being satisfied enough sexually at home so they join a discreet hobby that lasts only behind closed doors. Furthermore noble than an affair. This is an unfortunate situation and it could happen to any gent who gets a bbbj, and lets face it, most men don't dabble in CBJ. Not in my experience at least. Being overly judgemental and hypocritical don't you think?

And juggalo, I would first make sure she does in fact have an infection. She may be cramping but that could be caused by several things. Ovarian cysts being a major culprit. Suggest to her a visit to the gynocologist for a full exam. They will perform a Pap smear and in most cases a vaginal scraping for curable stds. If it comes out negative, take that as a risk you took and consider yourself lucky. Contemplate safer hobbying so this doesn't happen again. If it comes out she is infected, maybe use one of the suggestions from the other posters.

Good luck!
  • Tiny
  • 12-04-2012, 08:53 PM
Juggalo, Get some azithromycin. This is what's in a Z-pack. You can get an Indian pharmacy to ship to you without a prescription. Or use someone in the U.S., online or otherwise, and give them an excuse (you had sex with a prostitute and the condom came off and you don't want to give anything to your wife; you have an upper respiratory infection and Z-Packs work well for you, etc.). Get your wife to take 1 gram. Maybe put it in a drink, or catch her when she's got an upper respiratory infection and tell her you've got a Z-pack you never used. Make sure you're treated and haven't had sex with her since treatment.

I may have done something like the preceding, accidentally. A woman I'd been seeing was diagnosed with Chlamydia. Neither I nor my girlfriend ended up with symptoms (we've both been tested since), and it's possible that some azithromycin we used when we were sick wiped out the infection, if we ever had it.

Contrary to what ArisRose said, I don't think she's at risk for cancer. She may be at risk for becoming infertile. If you're going to do something like what I suggest, do it quickly, then encourage her to follow up with a gynecologist for whatever's ailing her, maybe a week after she takes the azithromycin.
  • Tiny
  • 12-04-2012, 08:55 PM
Serves you right...

Take your hypocritical attitude and your marriage and flush them both down the toilet...you'll be doing her a favor... Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Give the guy a break. I'd say something stronger but would probably get banned.
Contrary to what ArisRose said, I don't think she's at risk for cancer. Originally Posted by Tiny
Chlamydia is a risk factor for cervical cancer.