OBAMA THE RODEO CLOWN.......

• Loxly
  • 08-15-2013, 10:10 PM
Now if only she could train the clowns in D.C. to be "sensitive" to ALL the people they repesent.
they are untrainable..
I still dare you to find many LIBERALS in pro rodeo. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
There are some liberals on SNL...LOL

HAHAHAHAHA............rodeo clowns have a "code of ethics"..........i doubt it, but if BigLoser can provide the link I would be appreciative.................. and even funnier than the claim that rodeo clowns have a "code of ethics" but media whores like those at MSNBC and CNN don't !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This from CNN.......

........... I would like the world to know that we have a code of ethics that we adhere to so that our life of making the world smile goes on without hurting people. Among the ethics is a ban on "blue humor."

.......... Originally Posted by BigLouie
Amusing. One clown posting up about another clown, who is inviting yet a third clown to come live in Texas. Stockman is a buffoon.

I have been in Texas for 45 years but I was born in Missouri. If it was not for KC Mo and St Louis, Missouri would be more Red than Texas.

Texas has Obama clowns back.

______________________________ ______________________

rodeo clown to Texas
4:55 PM 08/14/2013

Alexis Levinson
Political Reporter

Texas Republican Rep. Steve Stockman has invited the rodeo clown who caused a stir this week when he mocked President Barack Obama during an act at the Missouri State Fair to come perform in Texas, saying the negative reaction to the act amount to “liberals … targeting this man for personal destruction.”

In the act, during the bull riding competition, the clown wore an Obama mask and the dialogue suggested Obama get run over by a bull. Politicians on both sides of the aisle condemned the performance and the clown was permanently banned from the Missouri State Fair. Future clowns performing at the State Fair will be required to undergo sensitivity training.

But Stockman, never one to shy away from controversy, said attacking the clown was attacking free speech and invited him to perform in Texas.

Ads by Google
Don't Sell Your Timeshare
Until you read our special report. Get it today.
TimeshareOut.com/9-Mistakes-Report
Poll: You've been chosen
Take a five question survey on Obama and the direction of the US.
www.civiqs.com
“Liberals want to bronco bust dissent. But Texans value speech, even if it’s speech they don’t agree with,” the congressman said in a statement. “From [late liberal writer] Molly Ivins to [conservative Republican Rep.] Louie Gohmert and every opinion between Texans value free and open political speech. I’m sure any rodeo in Texas would be proud to have performers.”

“Disagreeing with speech is one thing,” Stockman said. “Banning it and ordering citizens into re-education classes for mocking a liberal leader is another. Liberals have targeted this man for personal destruction to create a climate of fear.”

“The liberal reaction is straight out of Alinsky,” Stockman added. “They want to crush dissent by isolating and polarizing anyone who questions Obama, even if it’s a rodeo clown with a harmless gag. The idea to create a state of fear and make people afraid to trivialize Obama. No one tried to personally destroy the rodeo clown who wore a George H.W. Bush mask.”

Stockman has been a virulent opponent of the president, and threatened to initiate impeachment proceedings during the fight over gun legislation.

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/14/st...#ixzz2c5HNUTGk Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
Stockman is a buffoon. Originally Posted by timpage
I believe you are being too kind!
This is ok....

but this is not.....

or this?

Was the clown arrested? Or just told by his employers to knock it off?

You do get the difference, right? If an employee shows up to work wearing an Obama mask, does the employer have the right to terminate the employee? Or tell him to stop wearing the mask?

The real problem here is that Local Rodeo Clown Union 2104 is not doing what it needs to do to protect it's brother clowns.
Or these Clown Images from left wing CNN reporter Sean Bond:

http://seanbond.wordpress.com/2009/0...-clown-circus/

The left likes to dish it out, but they can't stand to get it returned in spades !
Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Nice. And I betcha (rhetorically speaking of course) .. Obaminable

...... would like a nibble or two of dat one, too!
Or these Clown Images from left wing CNN reporter Sean Bond:

http://seanbond.wordpress.com/2009/0...-clown-circus/

The left likes to dish it out, but they can't stand to get it returned in spades ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Also, they are too fucking stupid to remember the shit they pulled and thought we couldn't find the evidence.
Also, they are too fucking stupid to remember the shit they pulled and thought we couldn't find the evidence. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
That seems to a fundamental liberal quality..... but from their perspective ...

...... they actually believe conservatives are the stupid ones!
Obama should be embarrassed not by the clown in the rodeo ring; but by the circus clowns outside (the media and talking heads) who profess outrage on his behalf..............

Obama should man up and put a stop to this kind of crap........banning a man for life ?
An over reaction that is wrong.....but you gotta know Obama relishes it...word is he is has a "thin skin" personality...