MORNING JOE BLOW AMAZES ME!!

Obama’s candidate never got a meeting. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now you trash an innocent candidate...Gotcha
Exactly, and you’re a man who sucks a lot of dicks in a redneck shithole only known to the civilized world for two things: EDIT - WU Ken Starr systematically abetting the rape of college kids. Originally Posted by Swellfella7
There's disrespect to another board member somewhere in that post...
I find it difficult to believe the female accusers, because as this (and every) political thread amply demonstrates, every Rapeublican you’ll ever meet is secretly an enormous faggot. Originally Posted by Swellfella7
So now ALL Republicans are ...Gotcha
Keep it up...you're on a roll!!
yes I did. of course there are unsubstantiated smears from both sides.. it's politics, and the stakes are high. I'm sure the Democrats have sat on the stories for a very long time, I'm sure they knew shit soon after Trump released his "list" of potential SC candidates in 2016.

but the real point is, no matter how low and disgusting the Democrats may be, at least Kavanaugh is getting a hearing. Obama's choice was never afforded ANY CHANCE Originally Posted by Chung Tran

So even though you do feel they are unsubstantiated SMEARS, you still feel the FBI should investigate?
So even though you do feel they are unsubstantiated SMEARS, you still feel the FBI should investigate? Originally Posted by garhkal
He definitely wants to cove all this bases...
One would think if there was ANY TRUTH to what these woman were saying they would WANT there day in court , Soooo BS
I agree with that. I disagree with your statement that neither side cares about the qualifications. At least Republicans vote for the Democrats nominees. No drama. The Republicans never Borked a judge, never lynched a judge or smeared a judge. Originally Posted by bambino
Merrick Garland
I find it difficult to believe the female accusers, because as this (and every) political thread amply demonstrates, every Rapeublican you’ll ever meet is secretly an enormous faggot. Originally Posted by Swellfella7
So is faggot an allowable word? Or are we not allowed to use the word faggot directly? Or does it have to used lovingly? Wakeup could you provide some direction other than "you are allowed to use it until you can't?" Thanks.
Merrick Garland Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I explained Garland in post #19. Keep up.
Stay on topic...start a new thread if you feel you aren’t capable of doing so...