Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne
Victoria Anne

in that order. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well, I think I know where I'm heading
Well, I think I know where I'm heading Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
do ya spit on the ol ...jimmie stick ...before givin it a tug?
I still want to see Frankie.
do ya spit on the ol ...jimmie stick ...before givin it a tug? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sweetie pie!! That was supposed to be our little secret
  • Tiger
  • 01-03-2015, 07:55 PM
do ya spit on the ol ...jimmie stick ...before givin it a tug? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Sweetie pie!! That was supposed to be our little secret Originally Posted by Victoria Anne
He's just after tips to better service his jimmie friends flutes.

I still want to see Frankie. Originally Posted by JohnnyCap
I was able to see her....
But I want to see her again....
Lucky I've got this UTR....
Cant wait to meet you guys that had me on their wish list for 2015!!! Hoping to cross a few off on my upcoming trip!! ♡
Cant wait to meet you guys that had me on their wish list for 2015!!! Hoping to cross a few off on my upcoming trip!! ♡ Originally Posted by Amber Does
hard up fer cash eh ...holidays left ya wiped out?
and the rest of the guys PAY HER for her services perhaps u ought not be so smug of an asshole. she laughs to the bank guys enjoy her body and you make lame fucken jokes jacking off you fucking loser
hard up fer cash eh ...holidays left ya wiped out? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
and the rest of the guys PAY HER for her services perhaps u ought not be so smug of an asshole. she laughs to the bank guys enjoy her body and you make lame fucken jokes jacking off you fucking loser Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
tiny ...why so ...angry?

...lets be ...jimmie board buddies ...plastic man is ...extending ...the gold dildo of ...friendship

and the rest of the guys PAY HER for her services perhaps u ought not be so smug of an asshole. Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
Being smug just comes naturally with being an A-Cake....
hard up fer cash eh ...holidays left ya wiped out? Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Hardly at all sweetie
Hardly at all sweetie Originally Posted by Amber Does
so yer sayin ya gots a ...windfall ...an yer gonna give them hard workin ...blue collar fizzle jimmies a ...discount?

...that be sweeeeeeet of ya! ...plastic man would like to buy ya a ...new tattoo that says ..."winner" ...but put it in a flaming skull so it looks all badass!
  • Doove
  • 01-05-2015, 05:06 PM
I was able to see her....
But I want to see her again....
Lucky I've got this UTR.... Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Without comment:

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...8&postcount=55